Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It’s great that you are catching up on a bunch of old ass games all of us have played before, but i’m not sure how your current experience of being broke as fukk and catching up on a decade of gaming is pertinent to most peoples current gaming experience. :ehh:
What first party AAA games did Microbrehs get to experience in the past decade? Shall we compare lists?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
List wars are for console hoes. Ima let you handle that yourself :cheers:
Okay, well here's a start

Gears 4
Gears 5
Halo 5
Halo Infinite
Couple Forzas
Are we considering MFS AAA, and a real game?
Psychonauts 2
Redfail
Was Ryse AAA? :mjlol: I'm grasping at straws here

Serious question, did I miss anything? I know you want to bring up low budget games real bad but right now we're only discussing AAAs because I said so :umad: so I ask again, did I miss anything? This is a DECADE of gaming ladies and gentlemen. I won't bother with the Sony list; I rest my case.

@Gizmo_Duck you should play As Dusk Falls, it was probably my favorite first party game released on Xbox in years

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Gears 4
Gears 5
Halo 4
Halo 5
Couple Forzas
Psychonauts 2
Redfail

Serious question, did I miss anything? I know you want to bring up low budget games real bad but right now we're only discussing AAAs because I said so :umad: so I ask again, did I miss anything? This is a DECADE of gaming ladies and gentlemen. I won't bother with the Sony list; I rest my case.

@Gizmo_Duck you should play As Dusk Falls, it was probably my favorite first party game released on Xbox in years
Good for you :ehh:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps

Gears 4
Gears 5
Halo 4
Halo 5
Couple Forzas
Psychonauts 2
Redfail

Do you have a 10 year list of Sony first party games that weren't either in a forest or 3rd person?

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The hell kinda stipulations are those :russ: boys in shambles
I know yall Sony Stans love your Foliage. Those stipulations knock out Horizon, GOW, TLOU and Uncharted btw

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I know yall Sony Stans love your Foliage.
Almost at much as Microshyt loves their day 1 bargain bin indies that nobody actually plays but gets a "hey, you tried" participation ribbon

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Those games are meh, and it seems it's a backlog month. I wish Sea of Stars was releasing sooner, but at least we're getting Starfield end of the month if you purchased early access. I think next month should be good because Lies of P,seems legit

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just added 2 years with the link in this thread.

Came at a good time for me cause I was down to my last year.

I paid $106 for the 2 years which is cheaper than Gold conversion.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just added 2 years with the link in this thread.

Came at a good time for me cause I was down to my last year.

I paid $106 for the 2 years which is cheaper than Gold conversion.
Hope someone got this because it's dead now.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I very much enjoying it, was the last time it was in gamepass just a early access thing?