Veteran
Daps

Xbox-Game-Pass_10-18-22-768x432.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Scorn for the 2nd time and I really like the game.

The fact that Scorn isn’t a shooter didn’t click to me until halfway through my first run so when I took that knowledge into my 2nd run, you realize most the enemies in the game will just leave you alone and not bother you if you wait like 5-10 seconds.

There are later moments where combat is required but you can honestly just run away during most of those encounters.

It’s a trippy almost cathartic experience on the 2nd run. Gives me Death Stranding vibes.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The fact that Scorn isn’t a shooter didn’t click to me until halfway through my first run so when I took that knowledge into my 2nd run, you realize most the enemies in the game will just leave you alone and not bother you if you wait like 5-10 seconds.

There are later moments where combat is required but you can honestly just run away during most of those encounters.

It’s a trippy almost cathartic experience on the 2nd run. Gives me Death Stranding vibes.
Bruh, you should probably put a spoiler on what you saying here. Its kinda of an a$$hole thing to do :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hmm game has my interest now…it’s on game pass so I might give it a chance

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ass, dude tweakin... Visuals are beautiful though (in a sick, twisted way)

I’ve liked it but I like weird games like Pathologic 2, Death Stranding, and Unexplored.

After I realized the game was a giant puzzle box and not a shooter, I started liking it. I can see why people wouldn’t but I like games that don’t hold your hand.

On the 2nd play through, it really shows the game drip feeds you lessons about surviving in the world.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

hmm game has my interest now…it’s on game pass so I might give it a chance

It's ass, dude tweakin... Visuals are beautiful though (in a sick, twisted way)
I walked around for about 10 minutes pushing buttons trying to figure out what's going on before I turned it off