Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Trek to Yomi feels more like a switch game, unless I play on a montior instead of a TV

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Use vpn n set it to the cheapest country in SA(like brazil) to get cheap xbox live gold in south america. After you load up on 3 years of gold, click that 1 dollar gamepass upgrade.

If you already had gamepass before n cant do the upgrade promo, just make a new account, its free to make xbox accounts. Any account logged in on xbox can access gamepass if that gamepass account is logged in too. So if u care about achievements n such, u can still use your old account, just make sure the alt with the gamepass sub is on that xbox too.
@OnlyFrans is this still working? i got 7 days left on my game pass sub :lupe::sadcam:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@OnlyFrans is this still working? i got 7 days left on my game pass sub :lupe::sadcam:
It still works
just let your membership expire
and be sure to buy this before the deal expires, and apply after your membership ends

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya, and if it won't let you do it on your main account, just whip up an Alt and have the Alt set as the home xbox profile. you'll still be able to access live, purchased games, and gamepass from your regular account.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
It still works
and be sure to buy this before the deal expires, and apply after your membership ends
this is better. I don't have to mess around with the turkey cards and VPN :salute:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It still works
Expires in a week.

Time to reup:mjlit:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
@Renkz @OnlyFrans

finally expired yesterday and re-upped just now. it went through but they didn't want to give me the $1 for the first month of game pass so i had to pay $16.32 to do the 1:1 conversion. if there's a next time i'll just make a new Xbox account :manny:

the total for 3 years of game pass came out to $84.66 ($2.28 a month) :ehh:

dap+rep :salute:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Renkz @OnlyFrans

finally expired yesterday and re-upped just now. it went through but they didn't want to give me the $1 for the first month of game pass so i had to pay $16.32 to do the 1:1 conversion. if there's a next time i'll just make a new Xbox account :manny:

the total for 3 years of game pass came out to $84.66 ($2.28 a month) :ehh:

dap+rep :salute:
You're gonna make a new account to save 15 dollars?