Xbox Game Pass (Official Thread)

Daps
Gamepass introduces you to things you’ve never really tried

Brehs I never realised how dope the Forza series was after playing both Forza 7 and Horizon 4:banderas:

I played it on my friends XBOX one and was like meh but when you spend real time with it :whew:

I’m not even a big realistic racing enthusiast but this shyt makes me appreciate the Xbox brand that much more coming from Nintendo and Sony Consoles

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am I the only one not impressed by the game pass library?

it depends on the games you own imo

I’d been racking up a decent amount of 360/XB1 games from CDkeys and the various digital sales MS has throughout the year plus free games with gold prior to game pass so I literally own a majority of the games of interest to me so I personally wasn’t impressed but if you don’t have an extensive library then it’s an undeniable service/value

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Seems so.

Can you put into words what you would have expected?

What type of games?
I’m just not into 90% of the games on there

At the very least I’d expect the latest 2k/Madden, maybe some older CODs on there. Not enough AAA games honestly. There are some gems like No Mans Sky (underrated game) and Doom Eternal but there’s so many simulation and indie games and other ones I’m just not interested in.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

At the very least I’d expect the latest 2k/Madden, maybe some older CODs on there. Not enough AAA games honestly. There are some gems like No Mans Sky (underrated game) and Doom Eternal but there’s so many simulated games and other ones I’m just not interested in.

everybody’s gaming preference is different...you got nikkas on here who play shyt like ‘snakeybus’...so game pass for someone like that would definitely be a kid in the candy store scenario

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gamepass introduces you to things you’ve never really tried

Brehs I never realised how dope the Forza series was after playing both Forza 7 and Horizon 4:banderas:

I played it on my friends XBOX one and was like meh but when you spend real time with it :whew:

I’m not even a big realistic racing enthusiast but this shyt makes me appreciate the Xbox brand that much more coming from Nintendo and Sony Consoles

Forza Horizon been the best racing series for a minute id argue that it’s MS strongest first party IP

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

At the very least I’d expect the latest 2k/Madden, maybe some older CODs on there. Not enough AAA games honestly. There are some gems like No Mans Sky (underrated game) and Doom Eternal but there’s so many simulation and indie games and other ones I’m just not interested in.
Madden will hit within the next couple weeks.

Outside of Microsoft and Bethesda first part titles Gamepass isn’t really the place for “games you’re interested in” cause you probably already bought them.

It’s more for discovery of games you might have not known about or just been thinking about trying.

COD will never be on Gamepass but if you like FPSs wolfenstien and rage are really good. I think some of the borderlands games are on there too. Control, Dead Island, Gears are all there. RDR2 is back now I think too.

If you really just wanna play Madden and COD then Gamepass is not really for you. But if you wanna try some new stuff with a low price of entry it can’t be beat.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw a comment on another website call it Gayass Ultrashyt.

really immature n not creative but I still chuckled.

tenor.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Btw @surf speaking of gaming with gold, did you play breakdown? That game is fukking trash but I always wanted to play it lol