Xbox establishes itself as the favorites this gen and next

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Reviews :mjlol: they only played 10 hrs but they have reviews. Everyone wants to be first.

2 games at the end of the year after starving year long
"What are Sony stans gonna play?"
That's the narrative but the reality is we been having more fun, gaming more often and have had more new titles to play all year. It's hilariously sad that you'll keep naming returnal like if it isn't a mega flop :laff:

sea of thieves, grounded, gamepass with titties you don't name because you don't know any better like echo generation, the artful escape, Tetris effect, crimson, deaths door, I could name another 20 easily but because it's not known by Sony stans we starving, that's the narrative. That's impossible, gamepass my nikka, Forza, San Andreas, lumines gate, rain on your parade, day 1 games like outriders, back 4 blood. What you playing? Ok yeah that's right, you still naming launch titles even tho demons souls flopped, returnal flopped, sack boy adventure? The fact you named it tells everything because you ain't got shyt to play my nikka :francis:
Your act got tired years ago court. Go be a family man
Gamepass has games for the entire family, the good life is a title you'd enjoy (I seen your holiday gaming lineup:hhh:)