Xbox establishes itself as the favorites this gen and next

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
2021 is one hell of a year for Xbox. Sony stans didn't think it would even be close. Sony is doing what they expected, but Sony stans didn't anticipate Xbox actually delivering on any of the things they promised. And they was blind sided by GAMEPASS.

They was arrogant :francis:

Sony CEO says Game Pass model "doesn't make sense" for blockbuster games - MSPoweruser

Jim Lyin Ryan said:
When asked whether or not he believes the services that Microsoft offers for Xbox Series customers will result in similar profitability on the occasion of selling less units, the Sony CEO revealed that those forms of services don’t make sense to Sony.

“[PlayStation is] about big blockbuster games that cost a lot to make, (Like the mega hit returnal :mjlol:) so a similar subscription service model would not make financial sense,” Ryan told the outlet.

Despite this, PlayStation is offering two different game subscriptions for next-gen: the long-running PlayStation Now service for streaming PS3 games or downloading PS4 games

They got fat while everyone else starved out here. But it's a new day, another day another game (San Andreas in gamepass within the hour :smugbiden:)
Well now it's time we go all the way in on you bytch ass nikkaz :ufdup:

Anything else these lying muthafukkaz have said that gets echoed here?

Everything Sony Told Us About the Future of PlayStation

Jim Lyin said:
When we’ve dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much,” says Ryan. “That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?”
So after he says all this bullshyt, Forza Horizon goes on to be the biggest next gen hit yet, and y'all sound like Jim, talk about him like he's doing right by you? You battered housenikkaz is crazy :picard:

Remember this thread?
PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4

So in conclusion, gamepass is bad for the industry

Backwards compatibility is bad only when it has fps boost, resolution boost or new textures added for free.

If charged 70 (Demons souls) which besides it flopped who wants to play a game with that name? fukkin heathens. 30 minimum for ghost of Tsushima. Your flagship sequels being PS4 ports (except Ratchet and clank)

Like this is getting one sided. Once Halo drops and does bigger numbers than Cod and battlefield combined is when these fukkboys will have to admit that I been right all along :ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the issue

dude has a mental problem... nobody in their right mind does this for over a decade.

:picard:
It's hilarious that you talk like if you know ANYTHING. People around are doing what I do and more. You're just mad at my awesomeness. You mad at me for telling the truth? GOOD!!! :win:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
VOXrDYD_d.webp