Xbox E3 Briefing 2018 (June 10th at 4PM EST)

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I liked Microsoft's presentation here. Focused on games, giving us lots of trailers, studio info and first looks. Shows they're really trying to right their wrongs, and be the best gaming console out. Didn't try to sell us on miscellaneous features and proprietary hardware. Good shyt. Best conference they'd had in a while.

Cyberpunk sounds like it'll be dope. Seikiro was fire.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All we got was Halo/Forza/Gears and multiplats, they did exactly what we’ve been complaining about. Microsoft better have some heat to tease the next Xbox 1-2 years from now, because there’s only oh so many times you can play Forza.

Same thing can be said about Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, and 2d sidescrollers but the hype is through the roof every year

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It's was a good conference, the best they've had in a while as far as games are concerned. But them announcing the next console is already in developmebt. Xbox streaming on all devices, When will All these studios they purchased release new games I'm sure most are at least 2 years out. That puts in it in PS5 and Xbox next territory. Not so sure anything is really going to change except a couple new games at the end of the generation.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Same thing can be said about Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, and 2d sidescrollers but the hype is through the roof every year

Nintendo has a new Metroid and Bayonetta in the pipeline, and they’re barely a year in. Don’t forget Splatoon 2 and whatever new games they announce this week. Outside of Gears; Forza, and Halo, what are the big AAA Xbox games?

I’m listening to the IGN review of Xbox’s presser and they said Phil said MS is gearing up games for the Next Xbox. If so, I can’t hate, because they definitely need some heat for their next console.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
:deadmanny: at the Bethesda thread being 5 times as long as this one despite the show being 30 minutes shorter.

Even yall xbots dont care about this shyt :skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
industry really trying to get behind the white mans system this year huh. :mjlol: