Daps
Reppin
t.
844.jpg

The GOAT. Not even close.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought a series x controller to use on PC because it syncs better than ps5 with non steam games, and the build quality is good, but how did anybody use this controller on a regular person, shyt doesn't even fit in your hand naturally, and is smaller than the ps5 controller when x bots always claimed the controller size made it more comfortable than playstation controllers, but it's more so the shape than the size of the controller that makes it uncomfortable to hold

microsoft just need to throw in the towel on the console and just develop games for PC

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
I brought a series x controller to use on PC because it syncs better than ps5 with non steam games, and the build quality is good, but how did anybody use this controller on a regular person, shyt doesn't even fit in your hand naturally, and is smaller than the ps5 controller when x bots always claimed the controller size made it more comfortable than playstation controllers, but it's more so the shape than the size of the controller that makes it uncomfortable to hold

microsoft just need to throw in the towel on the console and just develop games for PC

They actually both went in the opposite direction for this gen, with Sony increasing the controller size & Microsoft decreasing theirs. No idea why though, the X1 controller was fine imo

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Bruh, why do you care so much? Y'alls obsession with these console wars is starting to borderline on being wierd as fukk. :mjtf:

Because he has no life. Dude scours the internet daily for anything Xbox related. He probably spends more time researching xbox sales & statistics than he does playing all his “exclusive 1st party games” on PS5. shyt is beyond hilarious at this point.

If you took out all his xbox related threads from the Arcadium, you’d probably cut down the total thread count by half.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Still enjoying 2K, Madden, FIFA, Battlefield, CoD, NASCAR, NHL & The Show on my Xbox :ohlawd:

shyt is an excellent stress reliever after working and being in traffic all day

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still enjoying 2K, Madden, FIFA, Battlefield, CoD, NASCAR, NHL & The Show on my Xbox :ohlawd:

shyt is an excellent stress reliever after working and being in traffic all day
Cant watch nascar cuz of them redneck fans but them games always been fun

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
forget that cyberpunk only worked on xbox, when you championed for it because it had a black creator brehs :russ:
wait for 3 years to catch up and get 4k, only for your equipment to not run anything besides linear 20 hour exclusives and remakes

I think you mean "exclusive" game too

I really dont see how people ride for the same games over and over and brag about that shyt either
didnt xbox just steal MLB from Sony last week? :francis: I might be getting old but I havent really fukked with spiderman or any of that autistic shyt since I was like 7 years old. Cant really name any exclusive where I'm like .... "this is a gamechanger" you've played it once you've played em all. You gotta be super weirdo to champion PT 7 of games you've already played. But then in the GTA thread you're like "I hope its different, its been the same since liberty stories" nikka GTA has been the same since the beginning what did you expect? How can GTA get old when you're playing Uncharted Pt 8 and championing some ratchet and clank bullshyt :mjlol: PlayStation fans completely ruined the brand its a trip. I remember when people werent broke and actually owned shyt and enjoyed gaming.