Xbox could possibly win this generation without selling a game

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Starfield will most likely be cross gen also, its been in development for years already.

And if it comes down to halo, starfield, vs a new Ratchet and Horizon for 2021 for new games, i will gladly pay the 110 for the latter

Like i said, gamepass isn’t worth it until they release new AAA games on it.

I got a P5 and fukk no :mjlol:
Ratchet has been a $40 game since inception, it's bs that it's 70, plus Horizon not coming out this year.

You forgetting the other option in GP, the fact one can try out things they'd never pay for.

Empire of Sin; Dirt 5, and Octopath Traveler are all on/coming soon to GP. Would I buy any of these games at full price? fukk no, but I'm interesting in trying genres I don't care for(turn based strategies; racing games, turn based RPGs).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a P5 and fukk no :mjlol:
Ratchet has been a $40 game since inception, it's bs that it's 70, plus Horizon not coming out this year.

You forgetting the other option in GP, the fact one can try out things they'd never pay for.

Empire of Sin; Dirt 5, and Octopath Traveler are all on/coming soon to GP. Would I buy any of these games at full price? fukk no, but I'm interesting in trying genres I don't care for(turn based strategies; racing games, turn based RPGs).

I’m glad thats it’s providing value for you. good to have options. No point in going back and forth about what is and isn’t coming out this year, we’re still only in march so I’m not about to fight over what’s coming in sept-dec