Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I rather get fixes for my connection than fixes for a mattress.
Well you scoffed at my suggestion to assist in fixing your connection so it's likely you got a dirty ass bed too. Your carpet used to look like you had a dog. I don't know man, if you comfortable taking pictures of a filthy ass floor I just feel your standards are a little subpar. You the type of nikka to have no soap in the bathroom :francis:

Garbage pail with no bag in it :hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you scoffed at my suggestion to assist in fixing your connection so it's likely you got a dirty ass bed too. Your carpet used to look like you had a dog. I don't know man, if you comfortable taking pictures of a filthy ass floor I just feel your standards are a little subpar. You the type of nikka to have no soap in the bathroom :francis:

Garbage pail with no bag in it :hubie:
U the type of nikka to have no garbage bag in your trash can. shyt dirty as hell :gag:

probably got an original Xbox One sitting on the box in front of a Magnavox TV talking about "the cloud is here!"

U ain't got no USB cables in your crib. U gotta charge your phone at the cell phone display in Target.

U ain't got no shower curtains either, you just prop up a Master Chief poster as curtains.

U ain't got no toilet seat in your bathroom.

As a matter of fact you ain't got no WINDOWS in your house. Your house dark as shyt.

The front of your door got no knob nikkas just be walking in ya shyt with no respect for you.

You don't got Google Chrome installed on your computer either you bought a Windows S mode laptop from Shoprite and they ain't want you to return that shyt. U stuck using Netscape Navigator ya ugly ass.

You only got 1 outfit in your closet:
5Bl5MOf.png

U reverse the shirt and put the cap on backwards on alternate days talking about "i'm fresh y'all"

I'm on you.