Xbox breh's, we kinda in trouble

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Every game you posted in that little road map is nothing but cgi trailers though :mjlol:

last seconds in game graphics

Digital foundry admitted these were next gen gameplay.

Show me PS5 next gen gameplay and not no Returnal or Rachet which were PS4 games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft has an entire generation worth of good will, gamepass, and other giveaways left before they earn the trust of the public back. Until then their games will not be mentioned in the same light as Sony’s and 9 months of gamepass into the next gen isn’t gonna change it.

Sony took years building the ‘cult’ around their first party library. It is what it is.

If you’re gonna be mad at anyone be mad at microsoft for falling asleep at the wheel the last 7 years while sony was investing into their studios and building good 3rd party relationships

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hadn't played the Metro games when I saw E3, but I had them in my Epic games library for free, so I tried them a few months ago. This game Stalker is such a blatant ripoff of those games it's wild.
lol, Stalker came first. a lot of people that worked on Stalker went on to make the Metro games

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they're definitely in trouble because Sony announced a rpg and 2 games that are 2 to 3 years away:unimpressed: