Xbox backwards compatible list update: Call of Duty 2

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
GTA IV is now backwards compatible :banderas:

Good drops, definitely a big win for Xbox One users.

Going a little off topic, but Sony and Rockstar have a partnership for RDR2, yet XB1 is the only new-gen platform that can properly play the GTA 4 collection and Red Dead Redemption...

Sounds like Sony ain't getting their money's worth from this "partnership":francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Sounds like Sony ain't getting their money's worth from this "partnership":francis:
Gonna be real interesting to see how this shyt gonna play out when RDR2 comes out around the same time as the Scorpio, no doubt in my money MS gonna sing that shyt to the heavens if the performance is much better than the Pro

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
All I need is for the original Saints Row and SR2 to be ported and I can get rid of this damn 360.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Hitman Absolution was added I see. It's in my Ready to Install, I think it was a Games with Gold game awhile back cuz I don't remember copping

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Say what breh??? Niko was the worst but Gay Tony was the best of the three. Why did you like Niko?
His story was compelling.

He was an immigrant who was in a hardship and believed that the American Dream was real.

He comes over and gets hit with the harsh reality of struggle... And his bullshyt cousin didn't prepare him for.

Clearly Niko is trying to correct the evils in his past but the situation forces his violent hand.

He wasn't a bad dude. I liked him.

When you look at GTA V, I mean I love a black protagonist but damn Franklin wasn't a redeemable character...AT ALL. Everyone was low key a piece of shyt. :beli:

Plus, I'm from New York and I was floored by Liberty City.

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Microsoft trolling niccas right now , they know damn well we anticipating Call Of Duty 4 & Modern Warfare 2 backwards compatibility the most out of all the call of duty and these niccas dancin around the edges :stopitslime: