Xbox 20th Anniversary Celebration (November 15, 2021 at 1PM EST)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
What you mean? It’s optimized for the Series X?

I have a One S and the graphics look like 360 era and it's 30 FPS.

People who have a series X are getting amazing graphics and 60 FPS. The connections are still good so I'm on even playing field but the Series X and high end PC players are definitely having a better experience. My XSX will be here in a couple days so I'll be able to directly compare.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was at work so couldn't see the presentation till I got home, watching it now.

Jedi Outcast n Max Payne, what great pickups for backwards compatability

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

People who have a series X are getting amazing graphics and 60 FPS. The connections are still good so I'm on even playing field but the Series X and high end PC players are definitely having a better experience. My XSX will be here in a couple days so I'll be able to directly compare.

It looks so good on series X breh, that before and after bout to be:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody mention me when MP3 becomes available

@Womb Raider

from some tweets I’ve seen it looks like it’s available on the xbox store but ONLY directly from your xbox…this has been the case with a few 360 games where it’s not on the marketplace and you won’t find it on the xbox store online

*edit*

confirmed and installing right now :stylin:

turned on the xbox…went to the store and did a search…didn’t see it and clicked full results and found it…better this way to since I was able to use old xbox credit to get it…when you get it from the marketplace you have to use a cc and they don’t honor xbox GC/credit

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
@Womb Raider

from some tweets I’ve seen it looks like it’s available on the xbox store but ONLY directly from your xbox…this has been the case with a few 360 games where it’s not on the marketplace and you won’t find it on the xbox store online

*edit*

confirmed and installing right now :stylin:

turned on the xbox…went to the store and did a search…didn’t see it and clicked full results and found it…better this way to since I was able to use old xbox credit to get it…when you get it from the marketplace you have to use a cc and they don’t honor xbox GC/credit
Damn son, I knew I should’ve waited.

Oh well, I’ll wait to see what Newegg says.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did, it still isn’t working

that’s fukked up smh

the only last bit of advice is to make sure you are entering the code directly from your xbox

I ran into a problem when I ordered an xbox 360 code from dell a while back…the code didn’t work when I tried entering it from my computer, but it did when I did it directly from the xbox…are you getting a message?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
that’s fukked up smh

the only last bit of advice is to make sure you are entering the code directly from your xbox

I ran into a problem when I ordered an xbox 360 code from dell a while back…the code didn’t work when I tried entering it from my computer, but it did when I did it directly from the xbox…are you getting a message?
I did breh. It keeps saying code not found.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did breh. It keeps saying code not found.

damn…hopefully they honor your request for a refund…that’s fukked up

*edit*

“Unable to redeem a 25-character prepaid code on Xbox One.” — It’s not a big Xbox issue and you can pretty easily redeem the code online by trying twice or thrice.

“Please enter a valid code.” — You should re-enter the code you want to redeem. Still, the problem persists, recheck once again and if then also you find that you are typing the right code, prefer redeeming the code online.

Error: “Code not found”
If you’re getting a “code not found” message, first be certain you’re entering all 25 characters of the code correctly.

Note: The following letters and numbers never appear in Xbox digital codes: A, E, I, L, O, S, U, 0, 1, and 5.

If you still get the same message, you’ll need to request a replacement code. Use the Contact us button for help getting a replacement code.

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Max Payne 3 is one of the last physical PC discs I bought. I still have it, I just don't know where it is.

I'm going to look for it tonight when I get home.
1637027106163440-1.png

1637027109167836-0.png

A classic brehs. Enjoy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i dont plan on getting gamepass ever :umad:
You gotta get gold to play online on consoles, gamepass is a $1 upgrade and you're good for the year or as long as 3yrs if your get 3yrs of gold. So you'll get gamepass:ufdup:
So PS5 sucs?
I mean I'm averaging 14 kills a match right now, but Im still rusty and I was playing with randoms :manny:
so u gotta buy these ? wack they coulda just put em on gamepass
Why would remedy not make a quick profit off titles gamers clearly are willing to buy right now? They couldn't give the game away at the end of last gen if y'all remember correctly. They only wanted $5 for it, I hope I bought it. They want $15 a piece right now but like how someone mentioned already they are about to have their black Friday sale so expect deals next week. I have disc versions but I'm still copping digital...

I'm getting 120fps :yeshrug: I haven't even tried quality mode yet. TBC...