Xbots Please............

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We don't tend to add the whizzbang technical features just because they exist... We put more of our effort into design, gameplay and giving our artists the tools they need to make stuff look good.
:ooh:
Shots fired at killzone.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
they are fronting.

the cloud is so powerful that I bet titanfall on the Xbox one will run at 1440p60.

not only that, it will look better than @Malta and @2gunsup titan sli setup.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they are fronting.

the cloud is so powerful that I bet titanfall on the Xbox one will run at 1440p60.

not only that, it will look better than @Malta and @2gunsup titan sli setup.

I guess they can't handle the over powering cloud yet..... so its only 100% percent better

Digital Foundry: Can't you say anything about the Xbox 360 version at this point?

Drew McCoy: Other than we're having someone else do the porting of it.

Digital Foundry: Will it run at 60 frames per second?

Drew McCoy: We're not talking about it [laughs]. I'll say that the guys who are doing it are really smart and they're doing a good job on it. We're fairly hands-off on it. We're not telling them what to do but we have calls about it, we see it, we sync our Perforces... it's not going to be its own separate crazy off-shoot game with different content. The goal is to have the same gameplay experience.

Digital Foundry: 1080p60 on Xbox One?

Drew McCoy: We'll see how performance goes. Frame-rate is king.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Drew McCoy: ...Some of the early stuff was figuring out mobility in an FPS. It felt so limiting - go back 15 years to Quake, to Unreal, Doom, Tribes, stuff like that...

Digital Foundry: There's no rocket-jumping any more...

Drew McCoy: No rocket jumping, no crazy combos, no nothing... it's really flat. FPS games have become really one-dimensional for the most part.

Digital Foundry: Are we getting bogged down by the obsession with realism brought about by the modern warfare concept?

Drew McCoy: Yeah, you know, Counter-Strike and Rainbow Six came out around the same timeframe. And they both were really popular and did things that made it accessible to the average person. You didn't have to be super-crazy-awesome with the best reflexes, you had the off-chance of getting a headshot with a stray bullet and people understand an AK-47 or an M9 - and that started the trend of trying to make things as realistic-feeling or authentic as possible.

It does limit you and one of the reasons we are a sci-fi game is that all that prototyping and stuff led to us having double-jumps and wall-runs and giant robots and all this stuff - and we needed a way to explain why this is possible with the world that we're making. We can't do that with a current-day setting so sci-fi really serves the purpose in creating a universe of our own that supports all of these things.

sounds awesome

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's actually a good read, don't know why op thought it was something damaging to xb1 fans :yeshrug:

Digital Foundry: Can't you say anything about the Xbox 360 version at this point?

Drew McCoy: We're not talking about it [laughs]. I'll say that the guys who are doing it are really smart and they're doing a good job on it. We're fairly hands-off on it. We're not telling them what to do but we have calls about it, we see it, we sync our Perforces... it's not going to be its own separate crazy off-shoot game with different content. The goal is to have the same gameplay experience.

Whats y'all saying this would be 1080p 60 fps :ohhh:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Whats y'all saying this would be 1080p 60 fps :ohhh:

You're definitely reaching breh but go ahead and continue the witch hunt.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
titanfall1_by_xbulletz-d68p7p5.gif

I can't wait to play this on my xbox :banderas: