Xbots continue to eat while PlayStanleys talk about system sales (Halo/Sunset this summer)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So, on the menu today. Xbox 360
Since the New Xbox One has landed, not much attention has been paid to Xbox 360
So quiet as kept, the 360 has been the system that has been getting it in the most as of late
Not only does it have Titanfall :whew:
Deadlight is free to download til the end of the month :whoo:

But now, Warface drops. Free to play MMO Shooter by Crytek and Microsoft Studios (Crysis, Ryse, Halo)
Looks awesome, free to play/download NOW!!!
Crytek Releases the All-Action Shooter Warface Xbox 360 Edition Today
By Xbox Wire Staff posted April 22, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Post updated 4/23/14 - 2:20 p.m. PDT

The anticipated online first-person shooter “Warface Xbox 360 Edition” from Crytek and Microsoft Studios releases today1 for Xbox 360 and is available in the Xbox Game store. The free-to-play shooter will feature a five-soldier Co-op Mode and competitive sixteen-person maximum Versus Mode in which players can master four “Warface” classes: Rifleman, Sniper, Medic and Engineer to experience different tactical approaches, gameplay styles and unique weapon sets.

Starting today fans of “Warface Xbox 360 Edition” will receive regularly updated content, enabling an action-packed experience with new, daily co-operative campaign missions, and a continuous supply of new maps, weaponry and more.
Rated T (Teen) by the ESRB and 16 by PEGI and USK “Warface Xbox 360 Edition” is available exclusively on Xbox 360 as a free-to-play with Gold title2. For more information, please visit www.warfacexbox.com.
1 “Warface Xbox 360 Edition” will be available in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

New image of the new COD for this fall...
cod2014.jpg

And the final food details. The Main course if you will.
HALO AND SUNSET OVERDRIVE WILL BE OUT BEFORE SEPTEMBER 4th :whew:
How I know? Well, Microsoft let this slip recently...

Microosoft announced that Xbox One will launch in Japan on Sep 4, confirmed launch titles include Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome and more. So far 48 Japanese developers have signed up to develop for Xbox One, including:

• 2K Games
  • Access Games
  • Acquire
  • Arc System Works
  • Artdink
  • Atlus
  • Bandai Namco Games
  • Bandai Namco Studio
  • Bethesda Softworks
  • BusinessPartner
  • Capcom
  • Cave
  • Codemasters
  • Cute
  • CyberConnect2
  • CyberStep

• D3 Publisher
  • Electronic Arts
  • Experience
  • From Software
  • G.rev
  • Genki
  • Grounding
  • GungHo Online Entertainment
  • Hamster
  • Integrow
  • Kadokawa Games
  • Klon
  • Konami
  • Land Ho
  • Level 5
  • Mages

• Marvelous AQL
  • Moss
  • Nippon Ichi Software
  • Sega
  • Silicion Studio
  • SNK Playmore
  • Spike Chunsoft
  • Square Enix
  • Take-Two Interactive
  • Tango Gameworks
  • Tecmo Koei
  • Triangle Service
  • Ubisoft
  • Warner Entertainment Japan
  • Yuke's
  • Zoo
It's gonna be a HOT summer on the greener side. E3, the big guns drop :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you know they are struggling when they have to divert from xbox one to talk about 360 because the system is lackluster and loss buzz/ has no games now or coming out:camby:
Bruh, not sure why you think we can't speak about last gen you don't even have a next gen system :snoop:
And since you a sony fanboy, you STILL not eating either :damn:
Go reread what I wrote. Xbots of all varieties have plates on the dinner table bruh :umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, not sure why you think we can't speak about last gen you don't even have a next gen system :snoop:
Go reread what I wrote. Xbots of all varieties have plates on the dinner table bruh :umad:

That damn sunset overdrive ain't my style of game. It however is the first true next gen game on xbone I'll wait for the no -money hat reviews.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I read that story yesterday too. But today there was this.

Xbox One Halo and Sunset Overdrive’s Release Not Set Before 9/4; Japanese Announcement Misinterpreted | DualShockers

Mix up in translation. Those games are being advertised for the launch of X1 in Japan. But they aren't necessarily "launch games.

On a good note though there's this.

Xbox One: At Least 32 Unannounced Games Revealed by Japanese Developer List | DualShockers

The developer list they dropped confirms at least 32 unannounced games.

The big one on that list is From which all but confirms a dark souls port coming to X1

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ not bolding Ryse and DR3. Good to finally know how you really feel about em.

I try to support my xbox one but the shyt just ain't hitting....the cats hyping up the xbox one on here hardly even play it...every time I'm trying to play they are watching tv or "home"

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a next Gen Broke boy....go beg for a free xbox pass as usual

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man i used to wonder how people could just sit back and troll all the damn time, i mean the shyt has to become a struggle to keep up a persona when your material is dwindling.

Then i took this new job and we dont have shyt to do so im bored for 8 hours a day. Im so fukking bored ive started to troll some sites (not this one) just because i didnt have shyt else to do. When you literally have nothing else going on then starting an argument, even if its bullshyt, is something that helps pass the time. So now i see the motivation behind it. And really i cant fault these guys when they post junk. So now ill just start glossing over the posts instead of trying to give a real rebuttal.

Carry on Court. :salute:

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i used to wonder how people could just sit back and troll all the damn time, i mean the shyt has to become a struggle to keep up a persona when your material is dwindling.

Then i took this new job and we dont have shyt to do so im bored for 8 hours a day. Im so fukking bored ive stated to troll some sites (not this one) just because i didnt have shyt else to do. When you literally have nothing else going on then starting an argument, even if its bullshyt, is something that helps pass the time. So now i see the motivation behind it. And really i cant fault these guys when they post junk. So now ill just start glossing over the posts instead of trying to give a real rebuttal.

Carry on Court. :salute:

but he should be having a good time with the xbox one..oh i forgot he cant play Titanfall because cant get online since his subscription ran out:mjlol:

all jokes aside, even when his subscription is working he is always on here posting she he isnt playing the xbox