X-tra X-tra read all about it: Sony fanboy gets X-posed

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Well kid, I have a mother who is not doing well, then I have a 2yr old and a 4month old, and I'm trying to start up 2 businesses and I wanna move into a house by the end of the year.

Let's see you dispute this, could I achieve all that/handle responsibilities and play red dead redemption 2? I don't have time to commit to any game long-term and I haven't even played more than 3hrs in red dead 1 (which I got :win:) so it makes too much sense to get red dead 2 when I'm ready (and the Game will be cheap by then)

See, I'm not a fukkin robot fanboy. Half the people who post here said the same about not playing red dead 1 so why should I have rd2? Because you're a moron? Ok, thanks for inserting yourself so I can bully you a bit :salute:

Damn bruh. I didn't know about all the family stuff. I'm needling you like we've been doing since the Rec Room days. Here's to your mom's health man, keep climbing :salute:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn bruh. I didn't know about all the family stuff. I'm needling you like we've been doing since the Rec Room days. Here's to your mom's health man, keep climbing :salute:
I shouldn't have even mentioned that shyt, but it is what it is. I appreciate the support tho :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Lmao at nikkaz coming to his defense :laff: let's continue then since all who have posted so far are members of the same Republican trump Sony conglomerate...

Well kid, I have a mother who is not doing well, then I have a 2yr old and a 4month old, and I'm trying to start up 2 businesses and I wanna move into a house by the end of the year.

Let's see you dispute this, could I achieve all that/handle responsibilities and play red dead redemption 2? I don't have time to commit to any game long-term and I haven't even played more than 3hrs in red dead 1 (which I got :win:) so it makes too much sense to get red dead 2 when I'm ready (and the Game will be cheap by then)

See, I'm not a fukkin robot fanboy. Half the people who post here said the same about not playing red dead 1 so why should I have rd2? Because you're a moron? Ok, thanks for inserting yourself so I can bully you a bit :salute:
Yes....you can.
I did.
I work full time 8am-5pm.
Started my production company LLC last year which I work during the evenings. (We had an amazing first year. Wiped all my debts clean, re-invested in the company buying more gear, I'm taking the family on a week long cruise in September and still got plenty cash left over)
Finished my Bachelor's in Business Administration last year (Which my day job paid for) and graduated Summa Cum Laude.
I own a 4 bedroom house and have 2 kids and wife.
I go to church at least twice a week.
Post on the coli all morning while at work.
Still game regularly (check the stats if you want).
It ain't easy but it's possible if you want it bad enough.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yes....you can.
I did.
I work full time 8am-5pm.
Started my production company LLC last year which I work during the evenings. (We had an amazing first year. Wiped all my debts clean, re-invested in the company buying more gear, I'm taking the family on a week long cruise in September and still got plenty cash left over)
Finished my Bachelor's in Business Administration last year (Which my day job paid for) and graduated Summa Cum Laude.
I own a 4 bedroom house and have 2 kids and wife.
I go to church at least twice a week.
Post on the coli all morning while at work.
Still game regularly (check the stats if you want).
It ain't easy but it's possible if you want it bad enough.
Bruh, did you do all of that in one day? If not, what are you doing here?

And as said before, there's 24hrs a day
You sleep 8, you said you work 9, that leaves 7hrs, time to travel, eat, maybe take a shyt and your day is now at 5-5 1/2hrs

Now looking at your list and ignoring all the irrelevant shyt which is over half of it and it appears to me that you don't even understand what quality time is but I can assure you somebody will find the time :ufdup:

:merchant:

So basically your children be like "daddy play with me" and you'll be like :stop: because you'll be too busy playing Destiny 2 or red dead 2 or all the other games you claim to play. Or maybe you be like "aight, 15min for you, 15min for your mom" then you go walk the dog for 20min.

Sorry bruh, you have to prioritize...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh, did you do all of that in one day? If not, what are you doing here?

And as said before, there's 24hrs a day
You sleep 8, you said you work 9, that leaves 7hrs, time to travel, eat, maybe take a shyt and your day is now at 5-5 1/2hrs

Now looking at your list and ignoring all the irrelevant shyt which is over half of it and it appears to me that you don't even understand what quality time is but I can assure you somebody will find the time :ufdup:

:merchant:

So basically your children be like "daddy play with me" and you'll be like :stop: because you'll be too busy playing Destiny 2 or red dead 2 or all the other games you claim to play. Or maybe you be like "aight, 15min for you, 15min for your mom" then you go walk the dog for 20min.

Sorry bruh, you have to prioritize...
Where did I say I did anything in one day?
I’m simply telling you it can be done because I’ve done it and am still doing it, and have all the receipts to prove it. You keep looking at it as me trying to brag about something you believe to be a lie, because you keep making excuses for yourself. There’s been plenty of nights where I’ve only gotten 2 or 3 hours of sleep because I waited until my family went to sleep before working on my LLC. Those are the types of things you have to do in the beginning to make your “side job / passion” become your full time job. Go to the photography thread and you’ll see me saying all the same stuff and the posters in there, all of us, we just share information on how to accomplish different things. You been on this for more than 2 years now with the same response to me. I tell you, “you absolutely can do it because I am doing it” and you always respond with “no you can’t you liar”. Meanwhile, I’ve started a successful LLC and you’re STILL talking about what you “want to do”. What’s wild is you’re too wrapped up in trying to be funny, or always being defensive and in “come back” mode to realize that when it comes to this business talk I’m trying to motivate you and simply telling you “you can do it”. Im not a freakin alien court. Im not a genius, or any different than anyone else you would meet on the street. Im just a guy with a dream and sacrificing for it daily. I make time for family, friends, for God, for work, and for fun. I don’t get to dedicate equal time to those EVERY SINGLE DAY, but I make absolutely sure those things are taking care of no matter what. Stop responding to every single thing I tell you defensively or dismissively. I’m telling you; you can do this, if I’ve done it, because I really ain’t all that “special”. We can go back and forth all day about video games and be stupid about that. When it comes to “real life” I’m a whole different person.