X-Men Legends (video game) Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wish it was on XBox game pass tbh (both 1 & 2). I can't even find the PC version anywhere that's not a PITA to install
the first game was never released on PC so that’s why you can’t find that lol.

Just the consoles and N-gage :pachaha:

For the Pc version for legends 2 have you tried abandonware website? I was looking last night and ppl on Reddit seemed to get it from there. Haven’t tried it myself.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
the first game was never released on PC so that’s why you can’t find that lol.

Just the consoles and N-gage :pachaha:

For the Pc version for legends 2 have you tried abandonware website? I was looking last night and ppl on Reddit seemed to get it from there. Haven’t tried it myself.

I have the first one on my original Xbox; the instructions for the abandonware website are a pain :snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I have the first one on my original Xbox; the instructions for the abandonware website are a pain :snoop:
I just tried from abandonware and it was pretty straight forward. Got it to work on windows 11.

Enabled direct play

Downloaded then mounted iso (you can do this on windows 8 and up by just right clicking iso file and mounting)

Installed (ran setup.exe from mounted dvd)

Downloaded nocd zip file and replaced xmen2.exe with the nocd version

Played game (might have to run as admin). Even got it working with my ps5 controller.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I just tried from abandonware and it was pretty straight forward. Got it to work on windows 11.

Enabled direct play

Downloaded then mounted iso (you can do this on windows 8 and up by just right clicking iso file and mounting)

Installed (ran setup.exe from mounted dvd)

Downloaded nocd zip file and replaced xmen2.exe with the nocd version

Played game (might have to run as admin). Even got it working with my ps5 controller.
So you downloaded the whole DVD and not the 3 CD version? Hmm.. Might have to try that in a few.