X-men Games are underrated..

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
X-men Legends 1 & 2 are classics.
XML2 on PSP had Deadpool as a playable character. :wow:

X-men Origins Wolverine was a dope game and I'm sure many of the best elements for that game being the foundation for Insomniacs Wolverine game. The lunge attack was perfection :whoo:

X2 Wolverines revenge was underrated

The two Mutant Academy games were fun :ehh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I enjoyed this game as a kid. Surprising for an LJN title but this shyt was hard asf

Breh, you have no idea how many memories from my childhood you brang up when i saw the thumbnail to that video

:wow: i played the shyt out of that game

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed this game as a kid. Surprising for an LJN title but this shyt was hard asf

That Game is hot trash up there with other steaming piles like pit fighter. It's the Lee carvallos putting challenge of marvel games

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause he's the most popular X-man. There's a reason there are no solo cyclops games or movies. :umad:

This is what ultimately destroyed X-men in the long run. Logan is awesome but the X-men are so much more than just "Wolverine and some other guys".

They demystified Wolverine by overusing him too much. Keeping him as a side character added a lot more to his mystery and his whole swag. Old school writers knew that the little hints about his backstory and actions were more interesting than anything they could have actually given us.

For example, you didn't even need to see what Logan did to his enemies most of the time, you just KNEW they got murked.
killing.jpg

The Dark Phoenix Saga was legendary because that was one of the RARE times we actually saw Logan going off. Scenes like that were memorable because we didn't get them often. Logan used to have that Rogue One Darth Vader aura.

The whole point of Wolverine is that he's a loose cannon, which gets everyone in trouble just as often as it saves them. He's the wild card, so you need more rational characters (Cyclops, Storm, Professor X, etc.) to balance him out.

But since you mentioned Scott, he's a more legit character than people think. A lot of cats write him off because they only know him as the guy who got punched for leaving Morph in the cartoon, when his character has always been deeper than that.
Most of the X-men besides Wolverine were never pushed as solo characters like that. The X-men are different from the Avengers since almost all of them were designed to be a part of a group from the jump instead of existing as their own characters with their own rogues galleries like the Avengers.
Plus, Cyclops has BEEN making Wolverine look stupid since the 70s.

Jim Shooter era Marvel (1979-86) >>>>

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
X-Men Legends 1&2 and Wolverine Origins were awesome games too.

X-Men Destiny was pure :trash: though

Xmen legends were my shyt

:mjcry:

A lot of good memories with these games. I just picked up another PS2 so I can play X-Men Legends 2 again.

Lengends was goat

The one snes:wow:

The arcade game:wow:

Legends one and two:wow::wow:

X-men Legends 1 and 2 was a young comic breh fan dream come true. Playing a team of Bishop, Gambit, Nightcrawler and Colossus in their AOA costumes was so :banderas:

Clone wars was that shyt too, a 2player team of Wolverine and Beast would absolutely destroy shyt if both were at full health.

X-men Legends was fun as hell. Me and my bro used to play Coop. I liked how the game was nearly an RPG and certain upgrades changed your powers.

Shoutout to Justice League Heros, that shyt was nice too.:banderas:

Why did Marvel's Avengers flop??:patrice:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
X-men Legends was fun as hell. Me and my bro used to play Coop. I liked how the game was nearly an RPG and certain upgrades changed your powers.

Because that game is nothing like X-men Legends or Marvel Ultimate Alliance

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The Clone Saga on Genesis is A treasure too

My nephew is currently beasting through the wolverine movie game

Chef

All Star
Daps

We thought we were getting a single player experience like Insomiac’s Spider-Man, ended up with a flawed looter with bloated MTX. It had a very rough start but from what I heard it’s in a better spot now. Sad thing is the game has good combat, it’s just everything else is lifeless.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wolverine Adamantium Rage on the SNES is actually quite fun when you have all the passwords and shyt

Wolverine-Adamantium-Rage.jpg