‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

My nikka Jesse from Burn Notice! :gladbron:

Edit: I don't think Lorna Dane is popular enough to warrant an after-credits name drop but alright
ODBW8ET.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
My nikka Jesse from Burn Notice! :gladbron:

Edit: I don't think Lorna Dane is popular enough to warrant an after-credits name drop but alright
ODBW8ET.png

I don't know who she is :yeshrug:

Didn't realize Aaron from Syfy's Incorporated was in this as well :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who she is :yeshrug:

Didn't realize Aaron from Syfy's Incorporated was in this as well :ohhh:

Polaris is the second daughter of Magneto, and she has similar powers (magnetism, controlling metal).

Naturally, she has major mental/emotional hangups due to being the daughter of Magneto. She's also well-known for her longtime romantic relationship with Havok (Both Havok and Iceman wanted her).
She first appeared in the 60's and occasionally rode with the X-men in certain story arcs (when she wasn't busy being brainwashed and pitted against the heroes, or off trying to live as normal a life as possible with Havok).

x_men_vol_1_50_textless.jpg

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polaris is the second daughter of Magneto, and she has similar powers (magnetism, controlling metal).

Naturally, she has major mental/emotional hangups due to being the daughter of Magneto. She's also well-known for her longtime romantic relationship with Havok (Both Havok and Iceman wanted her).
She first appeared in the 60's and occasionally rode with the X-men in certain story arcs (when she wasn't busy being brainwashed and pitted against the heroes, or off trying to live as normal a life as possible with Havok).

x_men_vol_1_50_textless.jpg

Oh snap so when did they officially make her mags daughter?
:ohhh:

As a kid i always thought it was too much of a councidence for them not to be related

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap so when did they officially make her mags daughter?
:ohhh:

As a kid i always thought it was too much of a councidence for them not to be related

To my understanding (more knowledgeable comicheads can correct me if I'm wrong on this), most of her development with Magneto took place in the triple-OG 60's era of X-men, which I haven't read too much of. I'm mostly familiar with the Chris Claremont era, where she spends most of her time trying to live a normal life with Havok, getting simped by Iceman, occasionally riding with the X-men (when the new team was formed, and again later against Proteus), and getting brainwashed by bad guys (Erik the Red in the 70's, and by one of the Marauders, Malice, in the 80's.)

Also, I think I goofed on that previous post. Going by the Byrne era comics, Magneto CLAIMED to be Polaris' father to entice her into joining his cause. Dunno if that's been retconned. She's honestly a pretty lowkey character in the grand scheme of things.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
To my understanding (more knowledgeable comicheads can correct me if I'm wrong on this), most of her development with Magneto took place in the triple-OG 60's era of X-men, which I haven't read too much of. I'm mostly familiar with the Chris Claremont era, where she spends most of her time trying to live a normal life with Havok, getting simped by Iceman, occasionally riding with the X-men (when the new team was formed, and again later against Proteus), and getting brainwashed by bad guys (Erik the Red in the 70's, and by one of the Marauders, Malice, in the 80's.)

Also, I think I goofed on that previous post. Going by the Byrne era comics, Magneto CLAIMED to be Polaris' father to entice her into joining his cause. Dunno if that's been retconned. She's honestly a pretty lowkey character in the grand scheme of things.
Her very first appearance was called the Devil's daughter...back in 68. But they retconned that to be a robot to keep her a conflicted hero. Then years later, post X Factor, in 2002-03...she had the DNA test done after he was finished in the post Genosha decimation. She started going wild on everyone for awhile and was acting like his true heir...much more so than the Pietro and Wanda situations. She actually liked being under his protection in Genosha after he took it over....and she was definitely his right hand during House of M. Wanda blames Magneto for any and everything while Polaris gives him credit for helping her control her powers in ways never before possible in her hero crusade.
And she has killed to prove a point since she found out Magneto was her father.

In all truth, the entire Cyclops push since Grant Morrison left, was all being done with Polaris first but they took her off earth post House of M in that Shiar shyt and stared acting like Cyclops was a wannabe Magneto son instead.