‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
EENywluu_o.gif
Aa1FoC3R_o.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^That was ill, how she turned the spoon into brass knuckles :ehh:. I continue to be impressed by the different ways the mutants use their powers.

I liked the fact they came out and told Andy/Lauren about their powers. I hate when shows withhold info for the sake of drama.

Who would have thought it would be Lauren who would be ready to go super mutant :ohhh:. Andy was right though, if they took down the building it would have taken out everyone, including Blink and Dreamer right :lupe:. If they could somehow hone the destructive force :wow:.

Psychic blonde about to get everyone killed playing mind games :skip:

One thing I like about the show compared to the other comic book shows is that, pretty much every episode has some kind of mission or task they have to complete with real stakes, whether it is breaking into a hospital for supplies, gathering intel to save friends, or rescuing friends. Not the typical villain of the week robbing banks or evil force trying to take over a city.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

Another low point episode.

Nothing happened and there was too much meandering with the mom (bytch) taking screen time.

The capture lacked imagination and originality. They need a new writer, the dialogue is killing me with all of the clichés.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
^^^That was ill, how she turned the spoon into brass knuckles :ehh:. I continue to be impressed by the different ways the mutants use their powers.

I liked the fact they came out and told Andy/Lauren about their powers. I hate when shows withhold info for the sake of drama.

Who would have thought it would be Lauren who would be ready to go super mutant :ohhh:. Andy was right though, if they took down the building it would have taken out everyone, including Blink and Dreamer right :lupe:. If they could somehow hone the destructive force :wow:.

Psychic blonde about to get everyone killed playing mind games :skip:

One thing I like about the show compared to the other comic book shows is that, pretty much every episode has some kind of mission or task they have to complete with real stakes, whether it is breaking into a hospital for supplies, gathering intel to save friends, or rescuing friends. Not the typical villain of the week robbing banks or evil force trying to take over a city.
You don't watch Agents of Shield breh?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:russell:

Another low point episode.

Nothing happened and there was too much meandering with the mom (bytch) taking screen time.

The capture lacked imagination and originality. They need a new writer, the dialogue is killing me with all of the clichés.
Stop watching

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she’s not but wouldn’t it be some shyt if Esme was really a mole :pachaha:
How do you know she isn't? Classic tactics, send in two moles have one expose the other in order to gain trust.

Think about it, this broad has been there a week and is already in on the mission planning. Pushing for them to go into the heavily guarded lab.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La