‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think this might have been the weakest episode of the series so far for me.

The family stuff with the dad and Lauren freaking out because Rico Suave conned a few people seemed a bit much :why:. I could see if he killed someone or was robbing people left and right, but he was doing what he needed to survive and never pretended to be a saint.

Marco not telling Lorna about Carmen straight up, was TV cliche 101. Only really served to create drama between the couple and I didn't fully buy him getting excited for working for the cartel at the end. Dude is constantly complaining about being dragged back, but he lights a few drugs on fire and now has the fire look in his eye :troll:.

Blink finding a reason to fight with the Underground was cool :ehh:, but the love triangle they seem to moving towards is :francis:

Sentinel guy starting to realize what he got himself into working with the doctor :picard:
You go let your daughter be a with con artist? Lol

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Haven't watched an ep yet but how rooted in the Xmen mythos is it? I feel like I can watch a show about "special" teens literally anywhere.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or are all the bytches on this show extra skinny?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Is his dad the fukking doctor :ohhh:

nvm I'm an idiot :snoop:

I know that would make no logical sense time-wise, but I have to admit that was my first thought.

Haven't watched an ep yet but how rooted in the Xmen mythos is it? I feel like I can watch a show about "special" teens literally anywhere.

I'm not a comic book reader, but the show "feels" closely connected to the "Days of Future Past" movie's version of the future.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Is it just me or are all the bytches on this show extra skinny?
We definitely must have different definitions of skinny especially "extra" skinny. Only one that's thin to me is polaris. All the other chicks are normal size. The daughter is nice :ehh:
Very suckable jaw structures though
:dahell:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The scripts aren’t good, none of the dialog between the mutants are believable. The pilot episode was really strong though. We need some X-men villains or something to be the big bad of the season.
I put this show on when i'm on the computer and doing other things.