‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She dated a c00n in the comics which Magneto would probably think is worse.

IMG_0085.jpg

Havoc is even doin the :mjpls: face n the last panel.
She left him way before he became this type of Uncle Tom.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Very strong. The bigotry and the racist double standards were on full display. The survival story for Polaris is the scene stealer of the show. Lol@their reaction to the green hair under the black dye.
I didn't get that part. No one ever saw green hair before or did I miss something?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think they've never seen anyone with natural green hair before.
Weird I just didn't think it warranted that much attention. I could understand if her hair was snakes or made of blades or some crazy shyt but the green color just had me thinking there was something else to the scene. Still I like the show.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very strong. The bigotry and the racist double standards were on full display. The survival story for Polaris is the scene stealer of the show. Lol@their reaction to the green hair under the black dye.

The chick that plays polaris is sexy in that emo avril lavigne type way. I had a lil thing for chicks like that back in the day

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The chick that plays polaris is sexy in that emo avril lavigne type way. I had a lil thing for chicks like that back in the day
really? i swear every 2min or so she was on screen i kept saying to myself "damn this broad thin" especially during that shower scene. Wouldnt say she ugly but some sandwiches would do good for her :ehh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really? i swear every 2min or so she was on screen i kept saying to myself "damn this broad thin" especially during that shower scene. Wouldnt say she ugly but some sandwiches would do good for her :ehh:

Not in a typical sexy. She one of them jawns u would knock down at night but ignore her at school n shyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah I didn't get it either. That whole scene felt unnecessary.
Oh it was necessary..fans complained about her having Black hair aznd didn' have hser green hair. So they took care care of it by ep 2. Polaris originally dyed her hair to hide her natural green hair.