‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd definitely watch a netflix series on Scott, Jean, Bobby, Warren, and Hank with Prof X teaching them how to utilize their abilities in training while heading to school. Kinda like a live action X-Men Evolution with just the OG 5 for a season or 2 leading to them facing off against Mag the gawd :ehh:

They could start with the OG 5, then build up to the second Genesis in season 2 with Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, etc. Then slowly bring in Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Psylocke, and the rest of the characters. Maybe have a season about the Mowhawk Storm/Morlock Massacre/Austrialian Outback era, and the eventually build up to the final season which would invoke the 90's era.

EDIT: or even better, follow it up with a whole season of Age of Apocalypse and the bring it back to the Morrison and Whedon eras in the end.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'd definitely watch a netflix series on Scott, Jean, Bobby, Warren, and Hank with Prof X teaching them how to utilize their abilities in training while heading to school. Kinda like a live action X-Men Evolution with just the OG 5 for a season or 2 leading to them facing off against Mag the gawd :ehh:

Rather it be a Polaris led X factor.

Daps
They don't hear you though. If they just started with the triple OG original 5 X-men as teenagers and built from there, it could be truly epic.

They could start with the OG 5, then build up to the second Genesis in season 2 with Colossus, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Storm, etc. Then slowly bring in Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Psylocke, and the rest of the characters. Maybe have a season about the Mowhawk Storm/Morlock Massacre/Austrialian Outback era, and the eventually build up to the final season which would invoke the 90's era.

EDIT: or even better, follow it up with a whole season of Age of Apocalypse and the bring it back to the Morrison and Whedon eras in the end.

You guys all have the right idea.. Been saying this for years X-Men would work much better as a TV series, fukk these trash ass movies

The films can only cover so much, X-Men have so many characters and storylines too much is being left out

Dammit if Archie can get his own show on the CW and trash like Legends of Tomorrow and a batman show with no batman can air why cant they nake this happen?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You guys all have the right idea.. Been saying this for years X-Men would work much better as a TV series, fukk these trash ass movies

The films can only cover so much, X-Men have so many characters and storylines too much is being left out

Dammit if Archie can get his own show on the CW and trash like Legends of Tomorrow and a batman show with no batman can air why cant they nake this happen?
No need for the Legends of fukkery shot show is dope:hubie:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm all for a X-Men television series. The comics, especially during Claremont's firsr run, had a long term opera feel that would work best for a one hour weekly show. He would drop seeds and hints that took years to plan out. Plus you don't have to cram a bunch of characters for the sake of having characters in a bunch of episodes unlike how they do in the films.

I wonder if it would be connected to the X-Men films. I hope not.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for a X-Men television series. The comics, especially during Claremont's firsr run, had a long term opera feel that would work best for a one hour weekly show. He would drop seeds and hints that took years to plan out. Plus you don't have to cram a bunch of characters for the sake of having characters in a bunch of episodes unlike how they do in the films.

An animated series starting from giant-sized #1 up to Claremont's departure seems like such a no-brainer. Why hasn't that happened 8 times over already?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
An animated series starting from giant-sized #1 up to Claremont's departure seems like such a no-brainer. Why hasn't that happened 8 times over already?

A cartoon covering the whole Claremont run would be :banderas:

They can leave out the convoluted Madelyne Pryor nonsense though :camby:

It's a real shame that there was never a series built around the Byrne/Austin status quo (Pryde of the X-men could have been it, but that never made it past the pilot)
What really bites is that since the movie rights are in Fox's hands, Disney isn't interested in letting the X-men shine at all in the cartoons. :mjcry:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Unless it's on a paid service (HBO, Showtime, Netflix) or at least FX or AMC, what's the fukking point? If it's on one of the big networks like ABC, Fox or CBS, you know it will be neutered, easily digestable trash made for the masses trying to cash in on the comic book cinematic wave...:camby:
My God you're right.:mjcry: