‘X-Men’ Drama 'Gifted' On Fox (Cancelled)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched it and I enjoyed it. I like how it's basically showing how society would react if mutants existed in the real world.

The way the Sentinels were depicted was much better and more realistic than some 30 foot tall purple robot.

The daughter is a cutie even though she's got a big head. She was born in 1999 so she's 18 so don't :sitdown:.

The mama was a cutie.

I wonder if Thunderbird is going to die in his 3rd appearance like he did in the comics. :pachaha:

I'm definitely intrigued is to what happened to the X-Men and Brotherhood.

Fox has a winner. :mjgrin:
Isn't it the sister that dies in the books? Or an I remembering wrong:patrice:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Isn't it the sister that dies in the books? Or an I remembering wrong:patrice:

Nah, he's thinking old school Thunderbird that first showed up with Storm, Colossus, etc.

1460322-thunderbird06.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
anyway, I hadnt payed this much attention,

just hit play cause of boredom/I see yall saying it's good.

Not even 10 minutes in, I got Blink, Thunderbird, Lorna Dane (who I luh comics wise), AND Andreas (andy) Strucker drawing a wolf (in the comics, Andreas and Andrea Strucker were twin siblings that called themselves "Fenris", named after the wolf in Norse mythology that devours the world at ragnarok)

:mjgrin: I'm all in!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It was aight. Feels like Heroes Reborn mixed with some other show I can't remember the name of right now.

I would say Heroes combined with "take your pick of any Fugitive show" (The Fugitive, The Incredible Hulk, mid-season Legion, etc)

I'll probably give it one more episode, but I didn't like "Heroes" enough to watch a mildly-better version of Heroes.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I would say Heroes combined with "take your pick of any Fugitive show" (The Fugitive, The Incredible Hulk, mid-season Legion, etc)

I'll probably give it one more episode, but I didn't like "Heroes" enough to watch a mildly-better version of Heroes.
I was thinking of the kid parts of Ozark I think so basically. It's like Heroes Reborn but way more down to Earth. No time hopping video, game playing, traveling around the Earth, or extreme crytpisicm. So it isn't as over the top yet which is another reason why it feels like a fugitive show.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan