X-Men: Days of Future Past

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If fukk Ass Arcade is even anywhere near this movie, I'm burning myself and everybody that's there at the theater down to the ground because I refuse to live among bullshyt anymore.

They would have to do a major overhaul on Arcade. Get rid of that stupid ass Murder World shyt and make him some kind of "Im just here to engineer shyt to kill mutants" vanilla ass character.

But for real though, I've never went into a movie with such low expectations.

Ticket Booth: "So that'll be 1 adult?"
Me: :rudy:

Concession Stand: "Ok, one large popcorn and one large sprite. That'll be $173"
Me: *pays, sips on sprite*....:rudy:

Halle Berry shows up on screen::beli::rudy:

Movie credits: :rudy:

I just can't see them doing this shyt right. And of all story lines that Marvel has with the Xmen, they pick the one that can be the most easily turned into a pile of confusing mess.

Bryan Singer did his thing with X2. I'll give him that. I wanted to kill people less with that movie compared with the others.

But he also did Superman Returns. Superman Returns. The movie where Superman threw 0 punches. The movie where Superman tossed a Kryptonite Island into orbit. The movie where Superman is just another father on Maury and Cyclops got played by yet another chick.

I'm sorry Im ranting. I just took some Adderall.

I...I just want them to prove me wrong:to:

:laff:

I was reading this earlier today at work and I had to step out of the office because I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. Holy shyt! If Arcade ever shows up in an X-Men movie before Apocolypse, Deadpool (I don't count that shyt in X-Men Origins), Omega Red, or Mr. Sinister then it will be a travesty to man, women, and mutant kind. And what the fukk is Halle Berry going to do? She can't act, she can't fight, she can't fly and she's pregnant. Damn, Singer, you didn't bring Kelsey Grammar back but you brought her back? For shame.

And if Arcade does for some reason or other show up in DOTFP, I'm gonna nervously look around for you in the theater.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
sooooooooooooooooooooo

is this gonna more like first class or X1-3 ? cause first class was dope and X1-3 was horrible...

and i know im in the minority but the wolverine movie was better than x1-3 to me, cyclops was one of the most annoying characters ive ever seen

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that didn't really rate first class? It seemed pointless to me and those mutants that they found, I've taken sh1ts with more potent superpowers than some of them. Saying that, I would let my penis skin get torn on that crystal chick and it would even enter my mind to stop or even slow down my raping of her.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
First Class was good. X-Men 1 and 2 were good.

It was the powers that got me:

Havok: Hula-Hoop energy of Death? Older than Scott? Ok!

Darwin: Main power is to instantly evolve to survive. Dies.

Beast: Super feet powers, Later turns into a cuddly wittle rascal.

Azazel: The studios way of saying, "shyt, we need a teleporter and we already used Nightcrawler. Somebody go to Wikipedia and find me one."

Emma Frost: Emma giving Prof. X problems on the mental power scale? Sounds legit to me.:troll:

Sebastian Shaw (Super Nazi version): So that's what Bishops power would look like on screen...

Don't get me wrong, First Class wasn't a bad movie. Im just looking on it from a logical point. There were so many unneeded changes in First Class. That aspect just kept fukking with me throughout the movie. You leave in a lot of the source material, and you could actually build from the First Class movie so that future movies would tie in perfectly. Instead, they wanna completely obliterate and rewrite shyt and then pull the Days of Future Past card, which I'm guessing will give the average film goer a bit of confusion and make the film goer who knows the books and the characters a reason to march to Hollywood and burn down Fox studios old school style with torches and pitchforks.

Again, I go into this movie with the lowest of expectations. I actually want to like it. I just....They hurt me before. I...I can't go through this again:to:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It was the powers that got me:

Havok: Hula-Hoop energy of Death? Older than Scott? Ok!

Darwin: Main power is to instantly evolve to survive. Dies.

Beast: Super feet powers, Later turns into a cuddly wittle rascal.

Azazel: The studios way of saying, "shyt, we need a teleporter and we already used Nightcrawler. Somebody go to Wikipedia and find me one."

Emma Frost: Emma giving Prof. X problems on the mental power scale? Sounds legit to me.:troll:

Sebastian Shaw (Super Nazi version): So that's what Bishops power would look like on screen...

Don't get me wrong, First Class wasn't a bad movie. Im just looking on it from a logical point. There were so many unneeded changes in First Class. That aspect just kept fukking with me throughout the movie. You leave in a lot of the source material, and you could actually build from the First Class movie so that future movies would tie in perfectly. Instead, they wanna completely obliterate and rewrite shyt and then pull the Days of Future Past card, which I'm guessing will give the average film goer a bit of confusion and make the film goer who knows the books and the characters a reason to march to Hollywood and burn down Fox studios old school style with torches and pitchforks.

Again, I go into this movie with the lowest of expectations. I actually want to like it. I just....They hurt me before. I...I can't go through this again:to:

Exactly....its like they want to purposely not follow the source material

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan Singer has ruined x-men and will continue to do so as long as people keep supporting all this garbage. We need marvel to get the rights back and reboot this shyt

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I pray marvel gets the rights back

We need marvel to get the rights back and reboot this shyt

We all want this, but we gotta accept that X-Men is too profitable for that to happen. Even if Fox makes shyt movies, their X-Men movies will do numbers cuz it's too popular.

The best we can hope for is for Fox to try to go the Marvel route and create their own universe with X-Men and Fantastic Four. Have them build up to a crossover movie will they will have to defeat a mega villain like Apocalypse.