Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Exclusive: 'Dark Phoenix' concept art shows Jean Grey’s transformation in deep space
The X-Men, including Jean Grey (Sophie Turner), Cyclops (Tye Sheridan) and Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), are heroes when the film begins and sent up to save some stranded astronauts. But a solar flare hits the X-Jet and all hell breaks loose. “Jean absorbs those solar flares and then hurls them back out into space,” explains director Simon Kinberg of the sequence shown in the above exclusive concept art. “That’s what triggers, awakens, creates this Phoenix force and voice inside her. What appears to the world to be another heroic victory by the X-Men in saving stranded people in space we realize is the the thing that begins the unraveling of Jean and the unraveling of secrets Charles told her.” It also leads to the introduction of a top-secret character played by Jessica Chastain.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Mutants In Space
000270472hr.jpg

As we already know, X-Men: Dark Phoenix will send the team into space for the first time, and this concept art depicts the moment their ship is hit with a solar flare which ignites the Phoenix Force within Jean Grey.

If you look closely, you can see Jean floating among the debris.

Jessica Chastain's Mysterious Baddie
000270032hr.jpg

Though she hasn't been named yet, it's now all-but confirmed that Jessica Chastain will be playing The Skrull Queen (or at least, a variation on her), and the character is described as "Quiet but brutal."

"Simon and I were talking about the character and I said, 'I keep thinking of the vet who tells you you need to put your dog down,'" says the Molly's Game actress of her inspiration. "There’s something very clinical about it."

Mystique Makeover
000270029hr.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence returns as Mystique, and she's sporting a slightly different appearance this time around, along with a new maternal attitude.

"She’s grown up a lot," says Lawrence. "She’s more maternal which surprised me. She starts to get more protective of the [school] children and Charles wants to push them to prove to the world that mutants can be good for humanity and I just see them as small children."
What in the fukkity fukk????? This makes me no longer hesitant with Marvel getting back the X films...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What in the fukkity fukk????? This makes me no longer hesitant with Marvel getting back the X films...

Yea they really rearranged the timeline but trynna say its the same.

So Mystique used to be this quiet cold assassin type Warrior that was "on sight" with Xavier and co. Now she's a loving motherly emotional leader of the Xmen???:mjlol:

Martha

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea they really rearranged the timeline but trynna say its the same.

So Mystique used to be this quiet cold assassin type Warrior that was "on sight" with Xavier and co. Now she's a loving motherly emotional leader of the Xmen???:mjlol:

Martha
shyt is cringeworthy. Why are they so gay for Mystique?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt is cringeworthy. Why are they so gay for Mystique?

I think its more or less one of them deals where they pay so much for an actor to play a character and they want a return on their invest. They made her roll bigger as she got bigger

Martha