Daps

WHY IS THIS CARTOON TV-14
WHEN THE OG WAS TV-Y7?

:dame:WHAT IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT
ABOUT THE CONTENT?

:devil:
:evil:

They should have made it TV-F for fxggotry :scust:

Notice how the same thing is happening in this thread that happened in the other threads. The usual Marvel shill suspects have slowly but surely started to disappear cause they see the handwriting on the wall.

:mjpls:

Daps
My issue with fxggots is that they don't have common sense. In their defense, how could they, as I'm sure a man getting penetrated up his anal cavity slowly but surely cracks his sanity, if it was even there to begin with :scust:

But these new age fxggots are idiots. When we were growing up, it ain't that there wasn't fxggotry on TV. But they knew how to pick their battles.

They didn't go 0 to 100 with full on fxggotry. They slid it in here and there, and then they backed off.

If this fool had made an episode of the series deal with some gay stuff and related it to mutants, we wouldn't have been happy but we would have tolerated it on some :manny:

But nah, these fools gon make it a main component of the series and forcefully shove it down your throat and ask you how does it taste :scust:

They're just stupid and they harm their own agenda, cause as we've seen in recent years, even fxggots don't support fxggotry on TV. Even THEY don't wanna see it! :scust:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying to go back and catch up on shyt. I didn’t realize they turned everybody gay. It looks like source material just means retraced comic book panels.

I’m not getting my hopes up anymore.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m trying to go back and catch up on shyt. I didn’t realize they turned everybody gay. It looks like source material just means retraced comic book panels.

I’m not getting my hopes up anymore.
They didn't "turn everybody gay". Can you guys stop saying that? :snoop:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They should have made it TV-F for fxggotry :scust:
Nrx66WP5GXaJa.webp