X-Men '97

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Young Rogue was one of the few lowly ones I had a fondness off. It is certainly somewhat of a tragedy to see the loss of one of the finest set of cakes ever naturally formed on a Yakubian creature. This is doubtless a delayed effect of absorbing Carol Danvers' essence.
denzel-washington.gif

:mjcry:It’s over bruh….i still remember seeing them cakes Saturday morning on Fox Kids. Damn near choked on my Cinnamon Toast Crunch seeing that much yams early in the morning. But it’s time to let them rest smh. Animators today are too lazy to take their time and animate such thickness.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I honestly don’t know if I’m gonna watch this. That’s my childhood and the show shouldnt be remixed. Shoulda just made an entirely new show. If anything, I’ll check 3 eps to see if I’ll continue on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Lee was amazing. The only thing that ever came close was those brother artists. I can't remember their name it's been so long but it was two brothers in the 90s and their art was amazing too.

Byrne and Paul Smith will always be the illest IMO. But I'll admit that I'm admittedly biased towards the two of them since I thought 1979 through the early 80s were the best time for Marvel comics as a whole when it came to the stories. Jim Shooter >

detail.jpg
detail.jpg
detail.jpg
1061353.jpg

detail.jpg
detail.jpg
detail.jpg
detail.jpg

Last edited: