Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ummm...The product on the field was a little rough but that's to be expected. Despite the tri state media not really taking the XFL seriously, people watched, there is something to be said for that.

I think the product on the field was fine the first 2 games. The last 2 were sluggish, but there were circumstances explaining that (Trestman being a fukking dunce and Stoops starting QB not being available.)

As far as the tri state media, it depends on what you're referring to. Fox media (unsurprisingly) embraced it and is reporting it as such online. I do think ESPN hasn't really gone all in even though they have affiliation with it, but it has it's own splash page on ESPN's website and it was on the front page all day saturday and sunday.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The positive reviews after the weekend, especially about the rules and the play of Walker/Jones will have people tuning in for week 2. There will still be the obvious drop versus opening weekend, but I think it will do way better than week 2 from 2001 which had a 55% drop from week 1.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The positive reviews after the weekend, especially about the rules and the play of Walker/Jones will have people tuning in for week 2. There will still be the obvious drop versus opening weekend, but I think it will do way better than week 2 from 2001 which had a 55% drop from week 1.
Idk, there was a ton of hype from week 1 and new people will tune in week 2 to see what it’s all about. If they get a real primetime game like Friday Saturday or Sunday night they will get more eyes and sponsorship money.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Idk, there was a ton of hype from week 1 and new people will tune in week 2 to see what it’s all about. If they get a real primetime game like Friday Saturday or Sunday night they will get more eyes and sponsorship money.
Friday is high school football night

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Friday is high school football night

Friday night football fans might only be 5% of the audience that actually watched the games last week.

I think the times are good, you can't have primetime games for something that isn't a primetime product yet. They put themselves at risk of being overlooked by people who are also NBA, march madness and MLB fans by trying to compete with them in the primetime slot. Where they are now you can watch a game or 2 and then proceed to watch a basketball game or baseball or whatever you watch normally.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They got 2 Thursday night games towards the end of the year

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
source.gif