Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Addidas can’t even get traction in the NCAA as a football jersey brand :mjlol:

FOH :camby:

Majority of the writers are clowning these jerseys but imma let you cook

I will say they look better than the first iteration of the jerseys in XFLs inaugural season

Branding has nothing to do with quality or design.

Nike does the NBA and the NFL jerseys and the quality of those jerseys are garbage. They were constantly ripping apart and theres not as much breathability.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Starter hasn't been relevant since the 90s:camby:I watched every AAF game, those jerseys were poor quality. And the NY unis look nothing like ATL's. There's only so many color schemes to go around but that doesn't mean there's anything similar about the design.

not even the best XFL Jersey comes close to any of these

AAF Kicks Off! The Logos & Uniforms of the New Alliance of American Football | Chris Creamer's SportsLogos.Net News and Blog : New Logos and New Uniforms news, photos, and rumours

Just stop it . XFL is KNOWN for cheesy jerseys ... damn near part of the brand

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
not even the best XFL Jersey comes close to any of these

AAF Kicks Off! The Logos & Uniforms of the New Alliance of American Football | Chris Creamer's SportsLogos.Net News and Blog : New Logos and New Uniforms news, photos, and rumours

Just stop it . XFL is KNOWN for cheesy jerseys ... damn near part of the brand
Just stop man you clearly don't know what you're talking about here.. I was a fan of the AAF jerseys when they came out but these XFL jerseys shyt all over those

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
9Kkq3zNgKvF28wze8