Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The first XFL folded after one season.

This one will as well.

The only way another league will survive is by competing with the NFL. Which means stocking rosters with real talent.

The NFL has a rookie wage scale so if they could offer more money and start taking away premium college talent, then they would have a shot. Otherwise, it will be another one and done at best.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

This one will as well.

The only way another league will survive is by competing with the NFL. Which means stocking rosters with real talent.

The NFL has a rookie wage scale so if they could offer more money and start taking away premium college talent, then they would have a shot. Otherwise, it will be another one and done at best.
Will be a blassic quote this time next year:smugfavre:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Renegades starting Phillip Nelson w/ Landry Jones being out. That's probably a good game to jump on they're giving St Louis 10 points

Aaron Murray starting for the Vipers lets see if he's gotten any better since he sucked it up in the AAF

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Who are you guys favorite XFL players?

I remember Adonis Jennings from the AAF, he's good

PJ Walker won me over yesterday

The running back Farrow on the Dragons that had 7 rushes for 41 yards and got interviewed after a penalty, he seems funny

Ricky Proehls son with the 2 touchdowns.

Cardale Jones looks like he'll be a top QB

I'm digging this league

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This one will as well.

This take ain't it

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Renegades starting Phillip Nelson w/ Landry Jones being out. That's probably a good game to jump on they're giving St Louis 10 points

Aaron Murray starting for the Vipers lets see if he's gotten any better since he sucked it up in the AAF
TBH I’m not Judging Aaron Murray on the AAF Performance brad childress left who was going to be the Atlanta coach left the AAF because didn’t have a long training camp or mini camp they had a new coach with only a week of Practice that’s why Atlanta was :trash:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

This one will as well.

youre underestimating a few things...

1. Betting - This is HUGE...a large chunk of folks will watch just for this.
Im talking straight betting and DFS.

2. Social Media - people have something else to talk about.
Also outlets like Barstool will be talking about this league...
...like someone else mentioned, they need to make a Hardknocks/Next Chance U show for this league.

All of the reviews have been positive.
They may have a winner with this...especially with the number of people that are unhappy w/ the NFL.