X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I like some of these changes. I think the kick off is kinda dope, more chances for homerun returns. Calling out the plays is informative for casual fans and increases knowledge for the game which can be complicated for many. The sideline interviews are dope cause people like to know what players are thinking and etc. Hence why we enjoy mic'd up in the NBA. Also the XFL needs to establish faces and some star power to reel people in. Giving players a chance to show personality in the moment can possibly catch peoples interest in a persona.

I think the biggest issue with the XFL is to be considered a legit league with talent and not NFL d league. College footballs is accepted for what it is, and NFL is cream of the crop. Right now I think people will view XFL as league of rejects and not legit. Gotta find a way to make the product tantalizing but not bush league. I would have focusd teams more on markets that lack a professioal team presence or are known for rabid fandom of anything that represents them. Seattle is a good example as they lack NBA so less competition for views and they embraced the soccer league like crazy. Would have aimed for places like portland, 1 canada team like Vancouver, a middle of america market, hell even a mexican team. Easy way to garner views and it would have a leg up internationally on the NFL.

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
Man whoever took the under :wow:

Yeah, I forgot this was starting at 2 EST and not CST so I got to watch at least the three minutes of the half before I go to work and just having the screen show me a o/u of 51.5 made me wish I was enough of a degen to bet on the XFL