X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps

I think the west division championship is set barring injury Dallas vs Houston but that second spot in the East is up for grabs :patrice: I think Tampa bay can make a run for the 2nd spot

Going to come down to next two weeks. If my Necks go 6-0 it’s a lock. Tampa has to win out if they want a spot

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I watched week 1 fully and like 50% of week 2..nothing since (been kinda busy on weekends)..and it looks like ratings dropped crazy too

what’s the verdict lookin like right now ?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I think the west division championship is set barring injury Dallas vs Houston but that second spot in the East is up for grabs :patrice: I think Tampa bay can make a run for the 2nd spot

true, DC is in disarray and NY is just as fraudulent
tampa has found an identity with their running game and may start moving

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I watched week 1 fully and like 50% of week 2..nothing since (been kinda busy on weekends)..and it looks like ratings dropped crazy too

Now with March Madness in effect those ratings aren't going to magically go up. I think Playoff/Championship ratings could be high but if those ratings are low it's going to be interesting.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

The ratings dropped but they are still respectable ratings. They are still averaging higher ratings than primetime NBA games