X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Vince paid like 100 million to start
More like north of $325 million. Its a risks but a good investment IMO once they get a better TV deal and the endorsements start rolling in..Fox and ESPN also have to force their media personalities Steven A and Skip to start talking it up on their respective shows

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
The scoring is funky

Like I stated before I would always go for it on 4th down past the 50

I would also always go for the 3 point after touchdown the space opens up the field negating that red zone pressure slant passes are always open

A running QB is a cheat code

I would love an XFL video game where you can customize the 11 on field run plays with three QBs at WR

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
More like north of $325 million. Its a risks but a good investment IMO once they get a better TV deal and the endorsements start rolling in..Fox and ESPN also have to force their media personalities Steven A and Skip to start talking it up on their respective shows

Damn I remember he sold stock and started a company called Alpha to start this time

I think he will succeed this time but after this season I’m very interested in how he gets elite college players in maybe do something like a two and done

Because the NFL has a minimum of three years out of high school if I remember

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Damn I remember he sold stock and started a company called Alpha to start this time

I think he will succeed this time but after this season I’m very interested in how he gets elite college players in maybe do something like a two and done

Because the NFL has a minimum of three years out of high school if I remember

He has a one and done in place right now. There's a safety in the XFL right now on the Battlehawks that's considered underage for the NFL, and he qualifies for the NFL draft.

I read that Vince expects to lose anywhere from 325-500 mil after 3 years out the gate but then to secure a TV deal upward of 100 mil a year to offset that and eventually bring in consistent revenue, so he's definitely playing the long game.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He has a one and done in place right now. There's a safety in the XFL right now on the Battlehawks that's considered underage for the NFL, and he qualifies for the NFL draft.

I read that Vince expects to lose anywhere from 325-500 mil after 3 years out the gate but then to secure a TV deal upward of 100 mil a year to offset that and eventually bring in consistent revenue, so he's definitely playing the long game.

Yea Kenny Robinson...Young breh straight but a lil to emotional ..gotta calm that down if he expects to get drafted as a 2nd day pick

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

Like I said earlier in the thread the MLS gets 75 million a year from fox/ESPN and only average 300,000 viewers a game and the WNBA gets 25 million a year from ESPN/CBS if the XFL Continue to get great ratings they will get a great TV deal

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Seattle took this L but on the bright side they got something with BJ. If he would've started the game from the jump they might have won. Going forward hes a way better option than Silvers