X Gon' Give It to Ya...XFL Thread

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
LA coach today... breh just like just roll the ball out and play, imma just chill over here and give some input when needed
Not a good look :pachaha:

Breh out here like he's coaching the Pop Warner all-star game and just waiting for them to fire up the grill for the post-game cookout

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly you see it to...Luck already said they will take players outta high school so I expect to see some guys who are sophmores and juniors out of college join the league
The XFL at this point is where you go when you flame out of the NFL. If you're a talented player in college with an NFL future, you're not going to skip school to go to the XFL. If you get exposed in the XFL, your career is basically over without ever seeing NFL money (e.g., Matt Elam). The XFL will always be there after you've at least been drafted in the NFL and got paid there before you flame out.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
exactly you see it to...Luck already said they will take players outta high school so I expect to see some guys who are sophmores and juniors out of college join the league
I’m sure Vince put enough funds into his war chest to keep this afloat. They just gotta get better talent after this year. Everybody is gonna see it’s a legitimate league and won’t be so hesitant to join if they don’t get into the nfl or even get a look