X-Files Season 11 Thread (1/3/18 at 8 PM)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ scully praying for a puppy when she was supposed to be praying for her bro

:ohhh: wonder what she whispered in Mulder's ear

:scusthov: @ drinking all that blood/organs

when they killed that warren kid, shyt looked like TWD
That's all I care about after that gory borefest FUKKERY:lupe::picard::dahell:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If this is indeed the series finale...:ehh:

A little disappointed on how the build up was resolved with essentially just killing people but :yeshrug:

Mulder got bodies and was Jack Bauer with it

William though...:picard: killed'em like a motherfuker..kinda surprised they showed the explosions like that...but we are in a different era

Skinner :damn::to:

The way CSM went out was kinda :pacspit: given he survived fukking rockets launched at his ass in the 90's...but it is what it is

If we get another season, gonna be interesting what angle they go off of...they def. should get Dogget back..

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
In all the post-finale interviews Chris Carter seemed adamant that this was NOT the end of The X-Files even if it meant no Scully. I think CC finally realized this was his lot in life and he's not going to let it go this time. Gillian Anderson has plenty of other projects to keep her busy but I don't know why Duchovny would keep doing this. He seemed to really enjoy the monster of the week episodes this season.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally watched the first ep of this season. They just ruined this series. :snoop:

I want this show to stop. They just kept piling new shyt on previous storylines for the sake of the show going on. No wonder Gillian was :hubie:

It's gonna be a while before I finish the last 9 eps.