WWE’s PG Era is officially over Update: Not yet

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Vince opening Raw with the exact same speech as when the attitude era began would spike ratings something serious

"Surely, the days of guys receiving special attention and main eventing WrestleMania like the rent is due are considered passe. We believe in the future and saying goodbye to the days of senior citizens sticking around long after their in-ring prime has escaped them. :troll: "

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I mean....WWE and Wrestling was losing its popularity still even in the Ruthless Agression era (No matter how much people born after 95 loved Smackdown) cause they tried to double down on what they thought worked in the attitude era (they missed the point)
Meanwhile they've built so much on retaining families Im curious how this will come across especially with Pritchard and Vince in charge of creative

Could actually backfire on them. or not. We'll see

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I mean…

Let the Blood Feuds have blood, maybe loosen up the script a bit and for the love of God, let Toxic Attraction rock as is and they’ll be good

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
FXpTplDaQAI5LK3

It burns slow :ahh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Eh, that's a disingenuous take - SmackDown was TVPG in the sense that they edited the content (mainly just bleeping out any curse word stronger than ass) to appease the FCC since it wasn't on cable. But the philosophy was still TV14

I mean the Al Wilson saga was happening on the very same show during the SD6 era :pachaha:. Not to mention all the Vince fukkery in 03.

Hell, actually a looooot of their trashiest and sleaziest angles were on SmackDown during that era. So yeah, that whole "TVPG" take in regards to that is irrelevant.

Last edited: