WWE’s PG Era is officially over Update: Not yet

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It wasn't already over? :what:

Also, something tells me this isn't going to do anything to increase the quality of the product.
The super-duper family friendly portion of the PG era been dead since Rock returned really...hell the last 2 years they even threw in the occasional S-bomb which you would rarely see in the ATTITUDE era

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This finna be Cody in a few months:
Hip-Hop Nostalgia: DMX Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood (1998)

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I understand the “doesn’t matter if creative/booking doesn’t change” statements, but do people not think going PG put a ceiling on what they can do/say?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I believe it when I see it... But even that wouldn't change a thing if the shows are still booked like shyt. Its gonna be WCW 2000 all over again.
For starters.. they gotta warm the crowd up by having alot of up and coming talent shine... Let the hour be about building them up and showcasing their talents all while hyping the 2nd and 3rd hour up because thats where the big dogs appear.. It gives them time to build and invest stories and characters. All of that bringing your big guns to start off the show shyt done waned deep. Make people sit and wait to see guys like Brock.

. Change the Raw look, Change the Raw logo.. Take it back to the gritty look.. Give us a edgier theme song to fit the vibes because the shyt with that Eminem clone is trash.