well fukk you then lol
im sure they have the rock you want online
the game is pretty solid. buy it used or whatever . its all on you slime

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The last 2 best wrestling games IMO was Smackdown!: Shut Your Mouth and SD: Here Comes The Pain..

Mainly cuz of the storylines...to me....they had better storylines then real life..but thats just me...:yeshrug:

however, playing like Brock Lesner tho :krs::smugfavre:

Maaan I would LOVE playing as that n1gga...I go against Rey Mysterio on LEGEND and that nikka wouldn't get not 1 offensive move..I straight go Deebo on that nikka...by the time I hit the F5 on him he already :deadrose:

:smugdraper:

but Here Comes The Pain had damn near EVERYBODY...from Goldberg, to Lesner, to Angle, to Hollywood Rock (only gay thing was that stupid ass long intro theme :smh:), to damn near everybody at their peak...it was :win:

Haven't really played no wrestling games in a min cuz they were starting to become :flabbynsick:...but WWE 12 looks nice tho..I haven't played it let but the game play looks legit..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The last 2 best wrestling games IMO was Smackdown!: Shut Your Mouth and SD: Here Comes The Pain..

Mainly cuz of the storylines...to me....they had better storylines then real life..but thats just me...:yeshrug:

however, playing like Brock Lesner tho :krs::smugfavre:

Maaan I would LOVE playing as that n1gga...I go against Rey Mysterio on LEGEND and that nikka wouldn't get not 1 offensive move..I straight go Deebo on that nikka...by the time I hit the F5 on him he already :deadrose:

The Lesnar Clothesline ::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh: shyt was BRUTAL

Warzone/Attitude were AWFUL

Those games were straight up ass:huhldup:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Breh gameplay wise.... Smackdown vs Raw 2006 >>>>> WWE 12'
I still play it and it's still fun to this day.

Top 5 for me:

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006
WWF No Mercy
Here Comes the Pain
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
WCW/NWO Revenge

HM: Shut Your Mouth

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
:childplease: fukk WWE 12. It felt like the same ol' shyt THQ has been puttin' out for the la several years and the servers were still trash last time I played.

WWE All-Stars > WWE 12 IMO

C/S on SD 4,5 and 2006 bein' the best in the series.

Always preferred WCW/nWo Revenge and WrestleMania 2000 over No Mercy.

Them GameCube joints were underrated. WM XIX and DoR were piff.

i remember being jealous of my cousin cause he had world tour and revenge. so i copped thunder on playstation. just lying to myself, pretending it was better than the n64 joints.
:noah:

shyt was rough havin' only a PS1 if you were a wrestlin' fan. Only time I got to play the N64 joints was whenever I went to any of my friend's house :to:

Thunder probably had the GOAT roster for any WCW game, too bad it was weed plate status.

:pacspit: to AKI only showin' love to N64 knowin' they birthed that era on the PS1 with WCW vs. The World :pacspit:

Daps
I do agree WWE 12 is the best game in recent years but playing the n64 games as a kid during the peak Attitude Era was amazing

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
#1 WWF No Mercy

...add the fact that there's mods with custom...EVERYTHING...it's a wrap