wwe12 is greatest wrestling game ever

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I been playing wrestling games since sega and I can honestly say this is the best. I still have n64 games and they are a close second but the fact that you can download shyt on here is awesome. Just lost to yokozuna as bret hart in a ladder match. playing a tlc match with sabu and rvd :win:. What are your thoughts and what matches should I replay? Just did a gauntlet of sting vs hollywood hogan, scott steiner and macho man. I am reliving my child hood :lolbron:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
It's one of the better ones as of late, but it doesn't touch any of the AKI N64 games.

I still got no mercy, wrestlemania and revenge and its hard to play them when I can play hell in the cell taker vs mankind and throw mankind off the stage. or do a hardcore match with sandman and raven and set the table on fire.

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wtb:
n64wcwvsnwoworldtour.jpg

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
like dude said its not as good as the n64 games. the caws in wwe12 keep me coming back. kurt angle vs chris benoit is always fun for me :gladbron:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I been playing wrestling games since sega and I can honestly say this is the best. I still have n64 games and they are a close second but the fact that you can download shyt on here is awesome. Just lost to yokozuna as bret hart in a ladder match. playing a tlc match with sabu and rvd :win:. What are your thoughts and what matches should I replay? Just did a gauntlet of sting vs hollywood hogan, scott steiner and macho man. I am reliving my child hood :lolbron:

nikka HOW THE fukk YOU LOSE TO FAT ASS YOKOZUNA IN A LADDER MATCH :smugfavre: your opinion means nothing and

64 Wrestling games + smackdown 1&2 >>>>>>>> anything other wrestling game

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
they ain't got any real attitude era wrestlers so i never bothered buying it

fukk a create a player bullshyt

thats what im tryin to tell yall u dont gotta create shyt they have an online community. like people create these guys on their own and you can just download em and they are legit. just did hall and nash vs razor and disel.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
nikka HOW THE fukk YOU LOSE TO FAT ASS YOKOZUNA IN A LADDER MATCH :smugfavre: your opinion means nothing and

64 Wrestling games + smackdown 1&2 >>>>>>>> anything other wrestling game

my opinion means nothing but you have cheif keef in ya avatar? :gladbron: suck a dikk you lost all credibility with that shyt and you have almost 200 post in 10 days? wow get a life

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
thats what im tryin to tell yall u dont gotta create shyt they have an online community. like people create these guys on their own and you can just download em and they are legit. just did hall and nash vs razor and disel.

post pix of the attitude era cats they created then...

the pictures u post will determine whether or not I cop this joint :childplease:

I'm a grown ass man, I don't care about any of these new wrestlers, I only care to play as the nikkas i grew up on from the 80s and 90s b

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
2013 needs Gm mode... With that being said I'd rather play this wrestling game

Pro_Wrestling_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

Before I scroll past the menu screen of WWE12