WWE SummerSlam 8.19.18 "Lesnar vs Reigns IV, Let The Coronation Begin"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well Brock didn't want to do it. If Brock wanted the match with Lashley it would've happened. He didn't so it won't. Can't put the blame on that on anyone but Vince and Brock.
Brock Lesnar isn't calling the shots or booking matches..I have no idea where you are getting that idea. He damn sure isn't telling McMahon if Lashley is getting a main event title match at SummerSlam.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brock Lesnar isn't calling the shots or booking matches..I have no idea where you are getting that idea. He damn sure isn't telling McMahon if Lashley is getting a main event title match at SummerSlam.
In that case blame Vince.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Either way... it's boring and not worth watching after the two real main events go down...

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bryan talking about his feud with Miz, in and out of the ring :wow:
So, it's like, "Okay, I respect that you've worked so hard at this, but dude, that's not important. Like, screw off, you think you're good because you can do this?" That's both of us. That's coming from both sides of us. But there was also [the fact that] we both wanted to make it as good as it could possibly be.

That's why it works so well :lawd:

Daps
SummerSlam lineup in written form for nikkas who only tuning in for the event
2BOMxLR.jpg

Daps
I really hate how WWE PPV are so neutered and dry. No gimmick matches or anything.
Brock vs Roman really should be inside Hell in a Cell and allow blood for one night

fukk that gimmick PPV of Hell in a Cell next month

Brooklyn wants brutality :devil:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hope AJ closes a dual branded PPV, finally.

I have to admit that McMahon's tactics have officially worked on me. I want Reigns to win clean as a whistle.:wow: Get all this shyt over with now, and add some new blood into the ME scene. Seth/Braun, even Lashley been in purgatory.

Last edited: