WWE SummerSlam 8.19.18 "Lesnar vs Reigns IV, Let The Coronation Begin"

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Okay, will do that when you stop posting the same repetitive negativy :sas1:

Just face it. Bliss is the most popular female on the roster not named Rousey. She is the best female heel they got. They tried pushing Asuka to the moon with her "Goldberg-wanna be" streak and she came out to crickets every night. :youngsabo:

It's trendy around here by some to hate on Bliss right now, but that doesn't change reality.

the lie detector test has determined that that was a lie
zNRssnR.png

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Just face it. Bliss is the most popular female on the roster not named Rousey. She is the best female heel they got. They tried pushing Asuka to the moon with her "Goldberg-wanna be" streak and she came out to crickets every night. :youngsabo:

It's trendy around here by some to hate on Bliss right now, but that doesn't change reality.

Yeah, that repetitive negativity is not just from me now though. It's growing rapid with each and every day that passes. Everybody is calling out this BS push she's getting. You just single me out constantly because I was first to pin point this fukk shyt they keep doing with her.

And you're saying that Asuka came to crickets now. Breh...get the flying fukk out of her with that BS. She was getting solid face pops week in and week out.

And even then she never got the opportunity that Bliss got to even smell success on the main roster. Guess why? Because she ain't blonde nor white.

If you don't see that BS agenda then you blind.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Bliss is trash in every way

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that repetitive negativity is not just from me now though. It's growing rapid with each and every day that passes. Everybody is calling out this BS push she's getting. You just single me out constantly because I was first to pin point this fukk shyt they keep doing with her.

And you're saying that Asuka came to crickets now. Breh...get the flying fukk out of her with that BS. She was getting solid face pops week in and week out.

And even then she never got the opportunity that Bliss got to even smell success on the main roster. Guess why? Because she ain't blonde nor white.

If you don't see that BS agenda then you blind.

:mjlol:

Okay. Keep yelling at the sky. Maybe WWE will promote your favorite on the scripted TV show and all will be well in the world again. :mjgrin:

Agree to disagree.