WWE SmackDown Live (8/22/2017): Pay Your Respects to Baron Corbin's Career :ppvbro:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I guess I'll go on ahead and watch shooter

I'm out

giphy.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was a white girl who shook her chicken cutlet ass and had mainstream like "Miley can TWERK!?:gladbron:" even though it was something that minority brehettes had been doing for years and with more ass:francis:

Not to mention everytime she was at some event she had to remind people how much she likes weed:camby:
another case of inviting the white girl to the cookout because she did something hip hop related :beli:

momma

All Star
Daps
He's more than ready and he's way more over than Brock right now.

I like Braun and he's a bonafide star, but he's still a really prototypical monster heel at the end of the day. Monster heels are written to be foils, or the antagonist in the story who's written to be slayed by the hero at the end. Braun is on fire rn because he's on a warpath for the throne and taking out really protected guys, but the warpath is never as interesting as the reign. And considering how shytty WWE writing is, I doubt they'll adjust accordingly where his feuds as champ are actually interesting. Don't tamper with a good thing, Braun is literally one of the only cool things they got going right now.

Now he should get the belt soon but I'm just saying, if you're looking for a long term champ who you want the belt on immediately, Braun ain't it. He should lose to Brock next month but still look strong ie Joe, get the belt at like Survivor Series and carry it until Mania where a face beats him. And you might say a transitional reign would kill his steam and excitement, but if booked properly with the right followup it wouldn't (again, not that I'm trusting WWE to do that, I'm just saying to say it and making armchair suggestions)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
She was a white girl who shook her chicken cutlet ass and had mainstream like "Miley can TWERK!?:gladbron:" even though it was something that minority brehettes had been doing for years and with more ass:francis:

Not to mention everytime she was at some event she had to remind people how much she likes weed:camby:

Girl has the flattest ass in the history of asses. I don't even know how she's able to sit down, cause her back runs straight into her thighs