WWE SmackDown Live (6/20/2017): R.I.P. Prodigy (of Mobb Deep)

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
It's impossible though :dead: GO BACK IN TIME WHEN THINGS WERE EASIER FOR US. Instead of saying, "Hey the consumer is become more knowledgeable of the product.. we should be innovative and figure out a different way to present it." It's not our job, and that's the reason ratings are suffering.
Absolutely agree. You can't forget what you know. Plus you can't tell people how to enjoy the product. You consume it whichever way you see best. However, for me, there is a added element of enjoyment when I turn my brain off and watch the show strictly kayfabe like I don't know shyt.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Now that Boreton lost his rematch does that mean Jinder gets a new challenger for the WWE Championship?
:ohhh:

Rusev%20See%20Me_zpsknfsqnwa.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely agree. You can't forget what you know. Plus you can't tell people how to enjoy the product. You consume it whichever way you see best. However, for me, there is a added element of enjoyment when I turn my brain off and watch the show strictly kayfabe like I don't know shyt.

Most of us do that in the TSC. We have our mark out moments in between the criticism and comedy contests. But to put it on the fans for the product being what its turned into is bullshyt. The ratings aren't a lie.