WWE SmackDown Live (6/20/2017): R.I.P. Prodigy (of Mobb Deep)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I remember when Big E pinned Kane after a Big Ending that Kane sold by only landing on his knees :laff:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Charlotte's entire character suffers from the same thing Seth Rollins did.

Rollins' character as a heel was all about being the champion. If he isn't the champion, he is nothing.

Charlotte's entire career to this point is about making history and being the first to accomplish something in women's wrestling. If she doesn't do that, she is nothing.

So yeah, I expect her to be tight about it. As someone who has exploited the rules to her favor before -- such as threatening to sue WWE if a loss wasn't thrown out on account of referee error -- of course she's the saltiest one about someone not named Charlotte exploiting a loophole.
Flair botches are more historic than those "historic" matches with Banks being hold down by management and getting embarrassed on PPV with shyt booking. Sasha is naturally over and Vince want to treat her like some sideshow affirmative action hire when she should be champion since Summerslam.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
EnchantedSoupyAnt.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Do you brehs see Big E going Big Cass on New Day at some point? :jbhmm:

Or will they hug us with the swerve and give Woods that role.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Right.

Hardys not getting any mic time and are stuck facing Sheamus and Cesaro every week
Enzo & Cass just broke up
Golden Truth broke up
Anderson & Gallows are irrelevant Japanese Jobbers
Heath Slater & Rhynoooobody gives a fukk
The Revival didn't get any heat when they came back last night
Pretty much WWE 2K17 Universe mode