WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm still baffled at the footage of Paige presenting the sneak peek of her movie. Who approved that? Who in his sane judgement looked at that close-up of that pudgy, make-up heavy face and thought "this is acceptable" :scust:
8f4eytysxzzz.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm still baffled at the footage of Paige presenting the sneak peek of her movie. Who approved that? Who in his sane judgement looked at that close-up of that pudgy, make-up heavy face and thought "this is acceptable" :scust:
Thought it was just me, never saw the big deal even in her hey day but to each his own. What I dont get is how :flabbynsick: she looks now. Shes been back for at least 3 months and shes still got loose skin all over aint she still in her 20s, the fuk happened? Injured back cant be that bad as she can still walk and turn her neck to put her hand behind her ear lobe

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Heel Nakamura is much more interesting

Son hit Renee with the "me no speaka di English" :russ:

Thinking now how great that would be if Cena should ever go heel.

Low blow right into the AA :krs: :whew: :wow:

They messed up not making Cena heel

Making the same mistake with Roman

They turn the people the crowd wants to cheer for into heels and make faces out of the ones the fan don't wanna see :dahell:

The Rock was prolly even less over than Reigns when he was Rocky Maivia forcing a face role

He got on some "y'all wanna boo? I'ma tell y'all go fukk yourselves and give u something to boo about" :umad:

And is now arguably the most popular of all time

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Son hit Renee with the "me no speaka di English" :russ:

They messed up not making Cena heel

Making the same mistake with Roman

They turn the people the crowd wants to cheer for into heels and make faces out of the ones the fan don't wanna see :dahell:
you noticed that too huh. Everyone doing cartwheels but this was done to stop the cheers. I can easily see them turning him back after a while tho once he makes them look silly by still getting positive reactions

Last edited:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I'm dead at the refs reaction to Baemella cashing in!

Carmella: I'M CASHING INNNNNNNN

REF: :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::whoa::whoa::whoa::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::why::why::why::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::leon::leon::leon::dahell::dahell::dahell::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::beli::beli::beli::beli::krs::krs::krs::krs::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::smugdraper::smugdraper::smugdraper:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Oops. Was posting in here because I got a dap from this thread and thought it was the Finals thread lol. Jesus. My bad

Last edited: