WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:ohhh:What about the police involvement though? There's like layers to the shyt, but the main blanket is simple as all hell. Just thinking about the whole ordeal still blows my mind to this very day because it's like God's design of karma and the woes of the world:wow:
Yeah it’s so many turns. That’s why we’re witnessing the cops stressed out af.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Every time New Day Comes out with their Negro Shenanigans I just hold down my head in shame like I used to do when Ko Ko B Ware came out and Buck Dance in the 80's with that damn bird

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Shinsuke Nakamura Wrestles After WWE Tapings, WWE 205 Live Tornado Tag Match Set, Charlotte Video - WrestlingInc.com

- The dark main event after tonight's WWE 205 Live in New Orleans saw Shinsuke Nakamura defeat Dolph Ziggler with the Kinshasa. Nakamura was cheered, despite the attacks on Daniel Bryan and WWE Champion AJ Styles during the closing SmackDown segment.

- A Tornado Tag Team match has been announced for next Tuesday's 205 Live with Akira Tozawa and Hideo Itami vs. Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik. It's believed that WWE is still planning on introducing new 205 Live Tag Team Titles now that WrestleMania 34 has ended.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Raw debuts Lashley, Ember and AOP, probably get AJ or DB in the shake up and Smackdown gets Peyton and Billie :pendejo: Smackdown getting fleeced like a mufukka. They'll probably end up with bland ass Drew McIntyre, Cass and Lars to be their Braun. Not to mention they waste Bryan vs AJ on a fukkin Smackdown episode.