WWE SmackDown Live (4/10/2018): Chaos Season Has Returned

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Why does he keep hitting him in the dikk:russ:

better than how his people did Vals Penis :mjcry: choppy choppy your pee pee :whoa:

Val-Venis-choppy-choppy-pee-pee.jpg

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It's women's wrestling who gives a fukk man. I used to think you were trolling with the Bliss hate but you are on some autistic R=G shyt. This is comparable to his Cena hatred. The division (and show in general) is going to be garbage no matter what. You all need to accept this bullshyt for what it is. There's a lot of annoying shyt that boggles my mind but some of you get legit angry and emotional over this. I imagine most of us watch or follow this shyt out of habit, hmm, maybe I was wrong.

Nah...I've gotten more passionate with the Woman's division because there's more talent then ever before. The in ring action is more entertaining than in the past in my opinion of course. That's host my honest truth but they still wanna shove that these corny Diva acts onto our throats which devalues and makes it look :trash: unfortunately. That's why I get passionate when it comes to them nowadays than the man. :manny:

Hell, even i said that I go overboard with the hate with certain acts even though in my mind it feels justified. I ain't gonna hide away from what I truly feel so fukk it. :yeshrug: