Reppin
Auburn, AL
20180410_SD_S_GMPaige--086ca71e07cb5e31332c0a020d0e71f3.jpg

:mjgrin::mjlol:

:shaq:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH THIS REF!!!!!???????
That was hilarious. Poor Mella damn near had an aneurysm cashing in.

Carmella: Cash it in! :damn:
Ref: What?
Carmella: Cash it in!!!!:damn::damn:
Ref: I don't understand. What do you want me to do?
Carmella: CASH IT IN!!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Ref: So you want a title match? Is that how this works?
Carmella: CASH IT IN!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Ref: Hey announcer. I think she's cashing in.
Carmella: RING THE BELLLLLLLLABSVOFQ08WEGBDCXHJ-QIWNE0JFBDJPCAXNOI2!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Did I just really get a fukking alert that Asuka tapped to a mother fukking 1 handed figure 8 from an injured opponent at Wrestlemania so that Cacmella and her Count von Count looking ass could cash in on cHHHarlotte?

Hoooooooooooomygod.

But nikkas wanna get a hard on for Carmella cashing in. fukk that I'll take 10 CHHHarlotte reigns over this shyt anyday of the week.

Ruined Asuka in a span of a week from this :trash: named Carmella. Disgusting! :scust:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Another reason to be agitated with this decision. We could of had an Asuka reign instead we gonna have this shyt. But go ahead I'll let some of y'all cook with these BS.

Could have had a champion undefeated asuka on a collision course with Ronda rousey. :wow:

Carmella could cash in on the other title at some point after the shakeup.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No it didn't :stopitslime:

She lost a good back and forth match to Charlotte who theyre booking as the best female wrestler probably ever being the daughter of Ric and Mella cashed in the MITB after Charlotte took about a 7 minute beating at the hands of two bytches

How that make her look week?:patrice:

If the long term plan was always for mela to cash in after mania, I’d much rather she do it over Charlotte than Asuka. Asuka lost a dope match. Charlotte just got pinned and lost her belt on some fluke shyt and because she got cocky. Asuka will be fine and they get to do interesting stuff with her character now and put her in meaningful matches.