R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm hoping it goes like this -

Swagsuke fukks over A.J. which leads to Bryan pinning A.J. Then A.J. wants revenge from Swagsuke. Which in then leads to a triple threat match at Backlash.

Would be perfect on all levels. :wow:
They might do that..it just feels too good to be true. We knew they would build to Bryan vs AJ but we know the Nakamura heel run was gonna continue. Seems like either they go let Bryan and AJ stay on the same show next week or they swerve and move Bryan to Raw.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EH241.jpg

Yeah I was right

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They might do that..it just feels too good to be true. We knew they would build to Bryan vs AJ but we know the Nakamura heel run was gonna continue. Seems like either they go let Bryan and AJ stay on the same show next week or they swerve and move Bryan to Raw.

Ugh at the thought of Bryan and ASAP being on the same show makes me :gag:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And it's awful because she's NOT ugly,the "glam squad" is hot fukking garbage

Word. I saw a pic of her earlier from a few years ago and it’s crazy what they’ve done to her to “pretty” her up. That shyt ain’t cute. She looks like fukking Pennywise

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Cheer who the normally boo and boo who they normally cheer. :troll:

Load of shyte. :camby:
That's like dude getting turned down and settling for a less attractive chick and being like "I'm getting curved by who I would usually be fukkin and smashin who I usually wouldn't" like ok if that's how you wanna spin it lol